Official Gruden Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a list of everyone who says Mullen is trash and remind them if he gets a better gig at Florida or UT that he will have them competing in no time.

He’s played Alabama and had his teams ranked way better than we have in the past 5 years with about 1/100th the talent. I hope it’s Gruden but y’all trashing Mullen because he coaches at the butthole of the SEC are crazy

I don't think Mullen is trash. I just don't think that he is a good fit at UT, especially with the state that the program is in now. He has never been known to be a great recruiter and you have to recruit well to win at Tennessee. And he actually has been curb stomped by Bama a lot.

Has Disney ever made a movie about a beaver?

And the dam building kind before some of you go off on a giggly tangent.

Reactions: 1 person
I was 5th Group but on an MFF ODA. You're about right but you're missing the part where you turn the Go Pro on.

I was on MFF team @ 1-10 for several years. @Johnny, when did you pass through Yuma?

Do we wear GoPros now for static line?

F that. Static line is dangerous.

I need to get a list of everyone who says Mullen is trash and remind them if he gets a better gig at Florida or UT that he will have them competing in no time.

He’s played Alabama and had his teams ranked way better than we have in the past 5 years with about 1/100th the talent. I hope it’s Gruden but y’all trashing Mullen because he coaches at the butthole of the SEC are crazy

yeah he also cant beat alabama, so might aswell bring him here...

Gruden not a candidate. What a surprise? Told everyone Beav was a troll a long time ago

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people

1zok9l.gif

Reactions: 3 people
If it's not Gruden, I want Patterson.

Otherwise the UTAD risks a Big Poppa boycott and loss of revenue in the tens of dollars!

Reactions: 9 people
I fought in the Korea War and Vietnam War to give everyone here the right to express how they feel without repercussion from the government. Sometimes before people bash each other, you might want to thank your fellow vets for giving you the freedom you have

You know I was there too. To be honest I wasn't concerned with your rights, I just wanted to get my a$$ out of there alive.:dance2:

Reactions: 11 people
yes that is sooo good. I was told they wont sell it here because of the name.

Yeah, it is a bit blasphemous. They could probably go ahead and take that part off the label and do well for it. I got it in Florida upon a strong recommendation from the cashier. Good stuff.

Please let me be first on your list!!! Pretty please.

I can show you fat meat is greasy even if he ends up at UT. I bet you said the same thing about Butch when he was hired.

Reactions: 2 people
lol and then to Orlando lol

LOL. Now it's in Starkville headed for Orlando. They are definitely trolling us.

Monday
20-Nov-2017
06:10PM CST
George M Bryan - STF
08:56PM EST
Executive - ORL

So, do they just put this stuff in flightaware or are they filing bogus flight plans? Who do you file a flight plan with anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back