Official Gruden Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXaLbQk.gif

Img instead of gif

Didn't find Gruden at the library, student center or Volunteer Village, but I did find Coach Fulmer 💥

Attachments

• 20171118_170026.jpg
    20171118_170026.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: 6 people
Some of y'all are too kind.

Before the Gruden threads, i was an absolute nobody on this board. Got made fun of a few times, talked down to, treated like i was an imbecile. I only had like 650 posts. Almost never posted because of it. Just lurked.

Here in the Gruden threads, i have found my tribe, my people, my home. Like-minded people who have accepted me for who I am. Thank you all for taking me in.

This has only happened to me 2 other times in my life.
1) In high school, i didn't fit with the preps (too poor), the jocks (wasn't too good a ball player tho i tried), the nerds (too dumb) or any other crowd. of all groups, the headbangers took me in. funny thing, the only common denominator there was the music. i've never drank or done any drugs or partied. but they let me hang with them. they were cool.
2) On January 5th, 1992, when i got saved by the good grace of God, the church accepted me into their family as well. Course, that didn't go over well with the headbangers, but whatareyagonnado?

Anyway, I like it here, and hope that if/when Gruden comes to UT, Freak does what he mentioned, and gives us our own dedicated thread/room to talk all things Gruden/UT.

Jon David Gruden ... come on down!

KktIWP7.gif

You could go in the zone and make friends good friends but there are alot of good friends in here.

Reactions: 3 people
Nope, troll huntin.

And no, Buckfama is not in question. I think he was being used.

I checked it out and thought I came back in here, but may have screwed the pooch.

I did post that but it was because I thought they were in this thread.

Clear as mud I know. Lol

Won't be last mistake I make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back