Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Our whole family's trying to Schiano my sister's new fiance. He sucks and he disregards my niece, who happens to be the only child I've ever approved of existing.
Easier to just make a person disappear and let her think he got cold feet or ran off with someone else. With a little planning, we can make it look like he ran off with @McDad .

If I have two packages of the same hotdogs is that one item or two?

Special place in hell for the following:

More then 10 items in the 10 item or less line

People who put their cellphones on speaker and have full on conversations in public

People who watch videos on their phones without the use of headphones in public

People who dont put their shopping carts up

People who park in handicap spots and dont at the minimum fake a limp

People that leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot piss me off to no end. I used to just shake my head in disgust, but now some days I’ll just go ahead and confront them while taking it back for them. My usual line is “let me get that for you, you lazy bastard” usually stuns the shat out of them, nobody has shot me yet though.

People that leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot piss me off to no end. I used to just shake my head in disgust, but now some days I’ll just go ahead and confront them while taking it back for them. My usual line is “let me get that for you, you lazy bastard” usually stuns the shat out of them, nobody has shot me yet though.

Nice. Glad I am not the only guy like this. Dinks an Ahole too. The world needs folks like us to balance out the cucks. Haha

I have been laughing about this for 2 minutes. I may have to start doing this (if the feller isn’t too big).

I do the exact same thing.

People who put their cellphones on speaker and have full on conversations in public

People that talk on the phone while using a public toilet.

people who talk on the phone in the bathroom. I try to make sure whoever they are talking to knows they are in a public restroom. I will recreate the "who does number 2 work for" scene from Austin Powers if I have to.

People that leave time on the microwave after using it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I always enjoy getting the Harbor Freight "sale" emails.

I'm thinking "bruh, you're already cheap as hell."

I hate going into HF. Few weeks ago I went in there to buy a 6lbs maul that was on sale and left with a firemans axe, a huge assortment of bungee cords, an assortment of flex cuffs (I mean zip ties) and an 8lbs sledge hammer.

I hate going into HF. Few weeks ago I went in there to buy a 6lbs maul that was on sale and left with a firemans axe, a huge assortment of bungee cords, an assortment of flex cuffs (I mean zip ties) and an 8lbs sledge hammer.

I use them for the "consumable" stuff like dowels, gloves and the like. I like their assortment of clamps as well.

Steer well away for anything that's supposed to be sharp.

Well... I've become @McDad

Just sent a candidate, Michael Jackson, to one of my hiring managers...

Told the hiring manager his next interview would be a Thriller. And not as Bad as the Smooth Criminals I've sent before. But he'll need to check the Man in the Mirror before conducting the interview. And for qualifications, the candidate Beat It by a large margin. And the hiring manager could Say Say Say what he wanted, but he wasn't going to find a better candidate.

Well... I've become @McDad

Just sent a candidate, Michael Jackson, to one of my hiring managers...

Told the hiring manager his next interview would be a Thriller. And not as Bad as the Smooth Criminals I've sent before. But he'll need to check the Man in the Mirror before conducting the interview. And for qualifications, the candidate Beat It by a large margin. And the hiring manager could Say Say Say what he wanted, but he wasn't going to find a better candidate.

Well done

VN Store

Back