Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Time to face a real Judge now.

Takes a lot of anger to kill a man with a knife. Don't think Ive ever been that angry. I have no idea what it takes to hurt a woman physically...i am deeply flawed but I am better than that. Ive had a few hit me over the years too...I attract the crazy ones like a bug zapper lmao. Could never physically hurt a woman though. They are defenseless like children are. Who could cut up the mother of their children man? I don't even talk smack about my wife and weve been separated for a couple years now. That woman raised my kids man. Never understand OJ...or the sorry ass people that wanted him to be not guilty.

McElroy and coach hype go in depth. Best interview ive seen in a good while

Edit: also McElroy was a bama QB and knows the game but Coach finished 2nd in the Heistman voting for a reason. He was a beast among his peers. I think many fans both inside and outside our fanbase underestimate how much insight Coach has and how much he can teach QBs constantly because unlike the majority of them HE has actually played QB and won a Chip with the Sooners. This year is the 1st yeR that QBs will have mics inside their helmets and be able to talk to Coaches before the snap. Up until 15secs remain. Every snap. We never taKe that long running tempo. I think Niko is gonna be dominant once he gets settled in...GO VOLS

Last edited:
I love Steve Inman.

^^^ she was playing chess instead of checkers from the jump. Note that immediately after slapping his firstborn son out of that fool she pushes him IN the store while sneaking OUT. She then locks him in that 6 x 9ft cell disguised as a snack shack and reinforced with what looks like metal wire to hold the guy while she gets the police. Excellent work all around. If that was 1 of the women/girls in my family he and I would definitely have some business when/if he posted bail and was released.

^^^ she was playing chess instead of checkers from the jump. Note that immediately after slapping his firstborn son out of that fool she pushes him IN the store while sneaking OUT. She then locks him in that 6 x 9ft cell disguised as a snack shack and reinforced with what looks like metal wire to hold the guy while she gets the police. Excellent work all around. If that was 1 of the women/girls in my family he and I would definitely have some business when/if he posted bail and was released.

And you said women are defenseless. Lol.

Update:

Vandal had the gall to come back tonight. I immediately told her to leave. Her boyfriend swung (and whiffed) on me at the doorway and a cop was right there.

My mercy ran out. I pressed assault charges on him, showed the cop the video I had saved of her destroying my property, and he arrested them both.

Update:

Vandal had the gall to come back tonight. I immediately told her to leave. Her boyfriend swung (and whiffed) on me at the doorway and a cop was right there.

My mercy ran out. I pressed assault charges on him, showed the cop the video I had saved of her destroying my property, and he arrested them both.
You can't fix stupid

Bojangles now has Boberry cookies.

Theyre not written on the menu over here...but they have em and theyre ridiculous. Youre welcome.

That might be the 1 good thing about living in NC. Bojangles is from here...so there are Bo's everywhere. Best breakfast in fast food IMO ..best gravy biscuits besides homemade. Pretty good chicken too. Their Cajun Filet (chicken little spicy) biscuit is a staple. Dirty rice and mashed potatoes with sausage gravy are great too and other fast food places have neither....and Bos serves breakfast til 10pm at night instead of cutting off at 1030AM like all the others. Good stuff for fast food.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Update:

The Great Dink prevails!!

Bojangles now has Boberry cookies.

Theyre not written on the menu over here...but they have em and theyre ridiculous. Youre welcome.

That might be the 1 good thing about living in NC. Bojangles is from here...so there are Bo's everywhere. Best breakfast in fast food IMO ..best gravy biscuits besides homemade. Pretty good chicken too. Their Cajun Filet (chicken little spicy) biscuit is a staple. Dirty rice and mashed potatoes with sausage gravy are great too and other fast food places have neither....and Bos serves breakfast til 10pm at night instead of cutting off at 1030AM like all the others. Good stuff for fast food.
Bojangles is food for those lacking the courage to fight for their meal at Popeyes.

Update:

You gonna press charges on the vandalism?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Our whole family's trying to Schiano my sister's new fiance. He sucks and he disregards my niece, who happens to be the only child I've ever approved of existing.

That tends to make it worse. I have this feeling stubborn and spite run in the Dink family DNA. Such things can lead to extreme consequences.

You do like the Schiano use though lol

VN Store

Back