Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Thats badass IMO. 1st of its kind. We have new versions of all of our air to air missiles in various stages of development/deployment from what I understand but this is a different deal altogether. The upgrades/replacements to the sidewinders, sparrows etc have been about increased maneuverability after firing/off boresight, increased standoff range or better targeting....which is great and keeps us ahead of the ChiComs and Russians. Hypersonic is a whole different ballgame though and should also incorporate the best tech from the other missiles in development too if my understanding is correct? Pretty sure we have at least 1 poster here that knows a lot about this field. @NorthDallas40 right? Sorry if I got that wrong...

I'm the worst about it. I speak my mind at family dinners.

It's why I'm the favorite.
I'm always the favorite at family dinners. I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. My family can't understand that lol. Hope it all works out for your family. I'll be damned if someone messes with my niece. Mess with my family, things are over for you, lol, but not really.

I'm always the favorite at family dinners. I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. My family can't understand that lol. Hope it all works out for your family. I'll be damned if someone messes with my niece. Mess with my family, things are over for you, lol, but not really.

Exactly. I honestly haven't gotten along with my sister since we were kids. We were all cool with the fact that her dude is a total narcissistic, superficial meathead. She's always gone for that.

The thing is, I personally heard him refer to my niece, who is 12, as a 'little bitch' when he thought he was alone with his dad and brother at a Christmas gathering. I got in his face and told him to try calling a grown man that and his brother threatened to call the cops. Fun stuff.

Exactly. I honestly haven't gotten along with my sister since we were kids. We were all cool with the fact that her dude is a total narcissistic, superficial meathead. She's always gone for that.

The thing is, I personally heard him refer to my niece, who is 12, as a 'little bitch' when he thought he was alone with his dad and brother at a Christmas gathering. I got in his face and told him to try calling a grown man that and his brother threatened to call the cops. Fun stuff.

Good job Dink. I too am the belligerent one lmao

Sounds like the defense and ole Jake Merklinger QB2 were the standouts?

George McIntyres 5* butt is gonna have a hard time beating Jake out after Nicos gone IMO. Kid is a baller.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Watching the interviews and twitter....it looks like yesterday was HUGE for recruiting. I think we are gonna land the top 3 player in the country (no1 on some sites last I saw) 5* OT Sanders from over here in Charlotte, among others. Sanders was on campus with his whole family for the 2nd weekend in a row and chose to drive the trip this time himself to get a feel for it. Hes a VOL man. Also a DT from over here in Charlotte thats down to us and UGA (like most of our top recruits) said UT is the team to beat and scheduled an OV for june before he makes his decision at the end of June. There are many others. This summer is gonna be huge. Sanders may be the next guy to jump in the boat and that will light the 🔥 for the all important summer/fall cycle. Most of these kids want to be committed before their senior season starts these days so they dont have to deal with all the calls and visits during their last year. Sounds like we absolutely killed it yesterday though. GO VOLS

David Sanders has been flanked by guys like Matthews and George MacIntyre all day. He has also spent a lot of time with Trey Smith during this visit. We hope to catch up with him officially later in the evening, but his visit has gone well. He drove his family down here this weekend so he could get the experience of making the drive. He was excited about that and enjoyed it. -Matt Ray

Bigtime NC Dtackle House..

Charles House is still in town for a while. His visit went about as well as it could have so far. Georgia is in this but House was very upfront in telling me that Tennessee continues to set the standard. He will take OVs to Georgia and Tennessee in June and be committed before the end of that month, as of now.
-Matt Ray

4* OT from NJ Matthews
Ja’Elyne Matthews had a really good visit. He will spend more time around town and with some players on the team today. He has hit it off with David Sanders this weekend. Tennessee continues to put its best foot forward here.
-Matt Ray

Also 2 different WR that are high 4* guys had great visits and loved it at UT...among others. Another 5* OT Petty couldnt make it because of his prom but is down to us and UGA and we have a good shot with him. Many of the guys on our board are down to us and the pups...with them winning the last 2 chips, this is a big deal that we are in it til the end on all the same guys as them honestly. Each guy we land is 1 that they don't . GO VOLS

Last edited:
Reactions: DC_Vol

Thats badass IMO. 1st of its kind. We have new versions of all of our air to air missiles in various stages of development/deployment from what I understand but this is a different deal altogether. The upgrades/replacements to the sidewinders, sparrows etc have been about increased maneuverability after firing/off boresight, increased standoff range or better targeting....which is great and keeps us ahead of the ChiComs and Russians. Hypersonic is a whole different ballgame though and should also incorporate the best tech from the other missiles in development too if my understanding is correct? Pretty sure we have at least 1 poster here that knows a lot about this field. @NorthDallas40 right? Sorry if I got that wrong...

I know a little about them but not much I didn’t work on them and they are understandably kept under wraps. But an air launched hypersonic served up by an F-35 internal bay will raise the current bar for sure.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So I think I have finally undone the last owner installed mod by the previous boat owner. This is what I saw under the transom mount for the console transducer when I removed it. It was freaking sealed with silicone RTV. Not good enough dude! And only three if the EIGHT holes were filled with anything! The transducer was held on by three screws. Jees. I over drilled until I saw no RTV anywhere and sealed with a proper marine grade two part sealant. The new transducer mounts on the jackplate so the transom is now clean and all holes filled in. I left the static pressure speedo sensor off as the graphs all have gps speed. Just a dead gage but no big deal many boats are retro rigged like this now

IMG_3724.jpeg

So I think I have finally undone the last owner installed mod by the previous boat owner. This is what I saw under the transom mount for the console transducer when I removed it. It was freaking sealed with silicone RTV. Not good enough dude! And only three if the EIGHT holes were filled with anything! The transducer was held on by three screws. Jees. I over drilled until I saw no RTV anywhere and sealed with a proper marine grade two part sealant. The new transducer mounts on the jackplate so the transom is now clean and all holes filled in. I left the static pressure speedo sensor off as the graphs all have gps speed. Just a dead gage but no big deal many boats are retro rigged like this now

View attachment 634586
You have a boat?

His brother sounds like a poon. I hope you told him if he calls the cops he better go ahead and call an ambulance too.

Takes a lot of anger to kill a man with a knife. Don't think Ive ever been that angry. I have no idea what it takes to hurt a woman physically...i am deeply flawed but I am better than that. Ive had a few hit me over the years too...I attract the crazy ones like a bug zapper lmao. Could never physically hurt a woman though. They are defenseless like children are. Who could cut up the mother of their children man? I don't even talk smack about my wife and weve been separated for a couple years now. That woman raised my kids man. Never understand OJ...or the sorry ass people that wanted him to be not guilty.
Killing with a knife makes the act a lot more personal

Update:

Vandal had the gall to come back tonight. I immediately told her to leave. Her boyfriend swung (and whiffed) on me at the doorway and a cop was right there.

My mercy ran out. I pressed assault charges on him, showed the cop the video I had saved of her destroying my property, and he arrested them both.
She mistook your kindness as weakness … you did what you had to do and they got what they deserved

^^^ my kind of people. (Minus the grammar mistake)

I am in the 12 item express line holding only 1 bag of pizza rolls for my daughter and I. Havent had lunch or dinner bc the blower motor on my car died today and it was 88 so had to fix it first.....the grown azz man and his wife in front of me just unpacked ~40 items.....lmao.

Mondays gonna monday.

Reactions: AM64 and DC_Vol
^^^ my kind of people. (Minus the grammar mistake)

I am in the 12 item express line holding only 1 bag of pizza rolls for my daughter and I. Havent had lunch or dinner bc the blower motor on my car died today and it was 88 so had to fix it first.....the grown azz man and his wife in front of me just unpacked ~40 items.....lmao.

Mondays gonna monday.
If I have two packages of the same hotdogs is that one item or two?

Special place in hell for the following:

More then 10 items in the 10 item or less line

People who put their cellphones on speaker and have full on conversations in public

People who watch videos on their phones without the use of headphones in public

People who dont put their shopping carts up

People who park in handicap spots and dont at the minimum fake a limp

If I have two packages of the same hotdogs is that one item or two?

Special place in hell for the following:

More then 10 items in the 10 item or less line

People who put their cellphones on speaker and have full on conversations in public

People who watch videos on their phones without the use of headphones in public

People who dont put their shopping carts up

People who park in handicap spots and dont at the minimum fake a limp
Pet peeve..people driving around looking for a close parking space..park and walk your ass a few hundred feet. Easier to leave, little exercice, no door dings.

VN Store

Back