Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

MAF is there. Just behind the elbow tubing. Hard to see with the reducer/couplers attached. The ECM is OEM gen 3 reflash. Wanted to keep it factory so I can still connect a reader/live data and check for codes.

O2 sensors are narrow. Started with factory set up on upstream only.

Thank you Dallas. Driving has been limited with the rain here in Houston.
I saw some flooding on tv the other day..that place floods all the time. What part of town u live?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
MAF is there. Just behind the elbow tubing. Hard to see with the reducer/couplers attached. The ECM is OEM gen 3 reflash. Wanted to keep it factory so I can still connect a reader/live data and check for codes.

O2 sensors are narrow. Started with factory set up on upstream only.

Thank you Dallas. Driving has been limited with the rain here in Houston.
I wasn’t aware GM had a MAF strategy ECM in the 80’s I thought they were always speed density. Google told me 86-89 were MAF control and after these they went MAP. Ford has always gone the MAF route.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I once sun tanned nude. Gotta a bad burn on mine. Torture.

I'm glad it's you and not me.
On a college Florida trip a guy we knew that didn’t go down with us showed up the 2nd day with a group of guys. They were hammered and the guy we knew had pulled his shirt off and passed out. His buds left him.
We got the sunscreen out and wrote “f*** You” on his chest and stomach. He got roasted and was red as a beet except for the big white FU. It was most enjoyable seeing him the rest of the week

VN Store

Back