Official Fire Dave Hart Petition..........

Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

I am with you 100%. How in the world could the powers at UT be so stupid to hire an alabama graduate to run the athletic dept.

Again, she earned every bit and more for the hard work and the national and international attention she has brought to UT during her career.

Again, I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is UT continuously paid her the highest dollar, gave her a huge recruiting budget, the best facilities, a new arena, and was one of the very first schools to put money into a women's program and made Pat a multi-millionaire.

We need to get rid of Hart and contact Dale Jones, Al Wilson, Peyton Manning, or Jon Gruden. If none of them are available maybe Lovie Smith or Bill Cowher will consider UT. If all else fails we can call Randy Shannon and Butch Davis or maybe Dooley becomes AD and Bobby Petrino as HC.

We need to get rid of Hart and contact Dale Jones, Al Wilson, Peyton Manning, or Jon Gruden. If none of them are available maybe Lovie Smith or Bill Cowher will consider UT. If all else fails we can call Randy Shannon and Butch Davis or maybe Dooley becomes AD and Bobby Petrino as HC.

I agree with Ace!

Well, if you are going to be a bear, might as well be a grizzly bear.

Again, I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is UT continuously paid her the highest dollar, gave her a huge recruiting budget, the best facilities, a new arena, and was one of the very first schools to put money into a women's program and made Pat a multi-millionaire.

Good. We're in agreement that she earned everything that came her way. :eek:k:

Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

I think it's important to realize that Coach Pat Summitt didn't bring these charges against UT or Dave Hart. These charges are brought by Debbie Jennings--a disgruntled ex-employee who is filing a gender and age discrimination suit against UT. She is a person who lost her job due to consolidation of the athletic program in an attempt to cut costs. Thousands of other Americans are losing their jobs the same way. She is shamelessly using Summit in an attempt to win public opinion and force a settlement for more $$$--THAT'S IT!

Summitt stated publicly that she resigned voluntarily, as did her son. She occupies a place of honor and respect among the UT athletic department, community, and the entire NCAA.

This is a no win situation--but what would you guys really want for Coach Summitt? She resigned gracefully and occupies a position of honor that is most worthy of her legendary career. If you didn't catch some of the comments made by the TV announcers during UT's games at the end of the season last year--they were commenting about Coach Summitt's different demeanor and lack of intensity on the sidelines that wasn't normal for her.

This lawsuit is pathetic and insults every REAL UT FAN! :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's important to realize that Coach Pat Summitt didn't bring these charges against UT or Dave Hart. These charges are brought by Debbie Jennings--a disgruntled ex-employee who is filing a gender and age discrimination suit against UT. She is a person who lost her job due to consolidation of the athletic program in an attempt to cut costs. Thousands of other Americans are losing their jobs the same way. She is shamelessly using Summit in an attempt to win public opinion and force a settlement for more $$$--THAT'S IT!

Summitt stated publicly that she resigned voluntarily, as did her son. She occupies a place of honor and respect among the UT athletic department, community, and the entire NCAA.

This is a no win situation--but what would you guys really want for Coach Summitt? She resigned gracefully and occupies a position of honor that is most worthy of her legendary career. If you didn't catch some of the comments made by the TV announcers during UT's games at the end of the season last year--they were commenting about Coach Summitt's different demeanor and lack of intensity on the sidelines that wasn't normal for her.

This lawsuit is pathetic and insults every REAL UT FAN! :salute:

-Thank you!

Fire the idiot I'M all for it my granny could make better decisions than Hart. I don't approve him firing Pat if it is true.

Coach Summitt had no legal obligation to submit that affidavit.

edit: not supporting Debby Jennings or disagreeing with Hart's actions, just putting that out there.

Last edited:
i agree with the OP

1) he didn't fire Bobby Bowden

2) He we was sucking hind tit at alabammer

3) he hired Sal

4) he tried to force Coach Summitt out

5) he's a wanna be cigarette smoking ahole

Why is every one putting more weight to an affidavit? Would it not have to be from a deposition that evidence can be entered into a court case?

Hart isn't going anywhere. You have the "good 'ole girls" trying to drag him through the mud, because we are consolidating the departments, and people lost jobs. Well, that does suck, but it happens everyday.

So now Pat is a "good ole girl." You people really need to get a head check and show some loyalty to Volunteers instead of a redneck, FSU-reject, teabaggin Crimson Tard grad. And his funny little Chinaman sidekick, Jimmy the Butt Cheek.

So now Pat is a "good ole girl." You people really need to get a head check and show some loyalty to Volunteers instead of a redneck, FSU-reject, teabaggin Crimson Tard grad. And his funny little Chinaman sidekick, Jimmy the Butt Cheek.

A lady with Alzheimers should not be coaching anything. Frivolous lawsuits should be illegal. He fired males to look at bud ford and pearl.

VN Store

Back