Official Fire Dave Hart Petition..........

madbamahater

Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

Reactions: 24 people
Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

WTFGUY.jpg

No.

Reactions: 8 people

Will you join me?

tumblr_m1vqoha7OE1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Reactions: 14 people
coming from the guy who says Dooley is the right guy for UT now?

Losing money, pushing out legends, getting sued, FSU and Bamer ties. He is a Bamer GUY!!!!!!!!! He ****ing went to Alabama!!!!!!!!1

My records pretty clear on my neutral stance with Dooley. I don't believe in earning the right to coach until you die, so if he thought it was best for Pat to go then I support that, fully knowing that Pat would want what is best for Tennessee. You can't blame the fiscal stuff on him. Were still paying for Hamiltons mistakes, and a Football Training facility that we really DON'T need (though I loooooove it, don't get me wrong.) I guess we should fire Dooley since he's a Virginia/Georgia guy, Cuonzo because he's a Purdue guy, and Serrano because he's a Devry University guy.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back