Official Fire Dave Hart Petition..........

Every Vol fan, everywhere, should join you! I didn't like the hiring of Hart any more than I liked Mine Hamilton's hiring of Lane "Liar" Kiffin. We need an Athletic Director who has the best interests of UT Sports at heart, and not his or Jimmy Cheeks' own axes to grind. In my own personal opinion, both Dave "Liar" Hart and Jimmy the "No Backbone" Cheek need to be fired.

welcome to VN

Lets not have anymore anti Bamite foolishness. It is most disturbing.
Most disturbing.

Hart was chosen for you by the Crimson Dragon.

All things are of Bama. Now put your minds at ease. Be still. Be quiet. Rest in the arms of the Dragon.

Last edited:
Dave Hart is the best guy for Tennessee AD right now. This is ridiculous.

R u kidding me? Dave Hart is the one who FORCED DD to hire SAL!! CDD knew this was his 3rd year, put up or shut up time, and he thinks it's gonna be a good idea to switch to a 3-4??? I don't think so. No one with a brain in their head can believe that. CDD would have been better off calling his own plays. Just wait til' Harts out. The truth will come out.

FIRE THIS MAN NOW!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
R u kidding me? Dave Hart is the one who FORCED DD to hire SAL!! CDD knew this was his 3rd year, put up or shut up time, and he thinks it's gonna be a good idea to switch to a 3-4??? I don't think so. No one with a brain in their head can believe that. CDD would have been better off calling his own plays. Just wait til' Harts out. The truth will come out.

FIRE THIS MAN NOW!!!!

R u kidding me? lego126 is the one who FORCED THIS THREAD to run INTO A DITCH. lego126 knew this was a terrible thread, one of the worst on the FF, and he thinks it's gonna be a good idea to make an even stupider post??? I think so. No one with a brain in their head would expose such stupid thoughts. lego126 would have been better off leaving the board. Just wait til' lego126s banned. The truth is already out.

BAN THIS LUNATIC NOW!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
The SEC now is a " go big or go home" situation in spades.. The UT football house is burning ; it might burn to the ground. My reaction to Jones hiring was like most fans- Yawn, then as I thought about it- anger. This is a crucial time in UT FB to say the least. Our house is on fire and Hart has hired a couple of guys with buckets to put it out. Where were the big money boosters when this dubious hire happened? Were they even consulted. First the Pat Summit disaster, now this head-scratcher by Hart. You can kill anything, including a football program , if you keep abusing it. We needed a sure-fire winner ( Petrino) or a high-profile name like Gundy to hold our own when recruiting vrs Fla, Saban , Miles,SOS, etc. We got neither. Another 3 years at or near the bottom of the SEC east and the athletic department will be bankrupt. I was offered free tix to 2 games this year . A couple more lackluster seasons and UT will be able to play home games at Farragut HS"s field. What was the thinking that led to the choice of Jones? How will we attract 5 star players? THis doesnt look good. Conf. USA we are on the way.

Didn't hart say he was gonna hire a coach with SEC experience? In reality, we were in desperation mode. And of course our new coach listed as his dream job he's making 3 MILLION a year. I fully support him but i was burnt before with the dools and it was exactly like this. I can only imagine cbj has a 7m buyout as well

Last edited:
. lego126 knew this was a terrible thread, one of the worst on the FF, and he thinks it's gonna be a good idea to make an even stupider post??? I think so. No one with a brain in their head would expose such stupid thoughts.

BAN THIS LUNATIC NOW!!!!

SO your saying Sunseri wasn't endorsed and practically forced on DD as our DC?
right.....

This is how bad Dave Hart sucks....I now miss Mike Hamilton, and am sincerely thinking about getting on board with the idea of Fulmer being the AD.

3-point stance - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

Ok. i am officially pissed off at my AD / university.. Media People are talking about the UT Administration that is "using" the Athletic Department as an ATM machine. Now, this article comes out and the Athletic Director is stating he wants to change culture on campus. Sheesh. A couple of counterpoints from me in light of the $18Million "ungift" from AD to UT General Fund.
1) They are called student athletes, emphasis on the first part of that, NCAA is very strict that if they aren't the first part, they can't be the second part.
2) If Athletics wants to run without the "UT" part, please be our guest, but get out of our stadium, off our campus and you can no longer wear the Orange "T" on your gear -- you'll have to license that trademark. pony up *****es.
3) The audacity of your "burden" comments is stunning. I mean really. you've got to be F-ing kidding me right?
4) I'm tired of the bull**** flowing from the AD. I do believe that I am going to do something about it. I won't be renewing my season tickets. F U

Ok. i am officially pissed off at my AD / university.. Media People are talking about the UT Administration that is "using" the Athletic Department as an ATM machine. Now, this article comes out and the Athletic Director is stating he wants to change culture on campus. Sheesh. A couple of counterpoints from me in light of the $18Million "ungift" from AD to UT General Fund.
1) They are called student athletes, emphasis on the first part of that, NCAA is very strict that if they aren't the first part, they can't be the second part.
2) If Athletics wants to run without the "UT" part, please be our guest, but get out of our stadium, off our campus and you can no longer wear the Orange "T" on your gear -- you'll have to license that trademark. pony up *****es.
3) The audacity of your "burden" comments is stunning. I mean really. you've got to be F-ing kidding me right?
4) I'm tired of the bull**** flowing from the AD. I do believe that I am going to do something about it. I won't be renewing my season tickets. F U
For what it's worth, I would have hired Fulmer a long time ago. He's over his crybaby antics by now.

The academics at UT have committing highway robbery with the SEC money distributed. Anyone involved with setting up that scam and the University getting the check first should be fired no questions asked.

I have lots of questions about Dave Hart, but this and the role of Cheek and Martin at UT are issue #1 in my mind.

The academics at UT have committing highway robbery with the SEC money distributed.

please let me know what you mean. I am curious to see the balance sheet of the Department and what money goes to the general scholarship fund. if you have details for this "highway robbery", please share the details, i would like to know.

VN Store

Back