Official: Danny White hired as AD

How many chances does he get? He has a HUGE sample size already. He has been head coach of a team for 11 seasons, with 5 different teams. In 11 seasons, he’s had all of 4 seasons with 8 or more wins, 4! And two of those were at FAU. On the other hand, in those 11 seasons, he’s lost 5 or more games 6 times. So 55% of his seasons as head coach, he’s lost 5 or more games.

I get that people like the bravado and charisma, and I agree he runs a high-powered offense, but he hasn’t demonstrated that he can be a consistent winner.
Style over Substance.

Welcome aboard Danny White! We are confident in you and your ability to get us back to competing for SEC Championships!

Reactions: Remy
So doing some reading up on White and I didn’t realize UCF was winless in football in 2015 when he took over and they did a complete 180 and went undefeated in 2017. That is insane. We will need those kind of vibes to fix Jeremy and Phil’s dumpster fire.

Ok so if he is such a great AD then why is he at UCF?
Hopefully to allay your fears, before we hired Bruce Pearl he was at Wisconsin-Milwaukee (about White's age). Saban at about the same age was at Toledo getting ready to go to the Browns to be a DC.

White, according to almost universal opinion, is a young and rising superstar in his profession. We criticize UT enough for all the stupid things they do...let's give them some credit for doing well here.

So doing some reading up on White and I didn’t realize UCF was winless in football in 2015 when he took over and they did a complete 180 and went undefeated in 2017. That is insane. We will need those kind of vibes to fix Jeremy and Phil’s dumpster fire.

This dude is a home run out of the park hire.

I am honestly speechless.

I have total faith he will get a great coach.

Yep. I reckon so..it’s all good... the gravy train continues for Fulmer for another 3 years. NCAA issue as coach and AD....and still getting paid!!!

Ticks me off so much! Taking UT to the bank once again after the program tanks under his watch. I don’t recall a university ever paying two buyout Sri the same person. Just ridiculous! I don’t want to see him near the program ever again! He doesn’t need $$$. Ridiculous!

Reactions: vol05

VN Store

Back