Official Bracketology Thread

Seems extremely likely to me we end up a 4 seed. Now with that said

What teams are sitting around that 13 seed mark right now?

I think if we finish 2-1 we will be a projected 3 seed entering the SECT, 3-0 and I would put just about anything on it.

1 - 1)Virginia 2)Villanova 3)UNC 4)Auburn
2 - 8)Purdue 7)Cincinnati 6)Xavier 5)Kansas
3 - 9)Duke 10)Texas Tech 11)MSU 12)Tenn
4 - 16)Hous 15)Nevada 14)Wichita 13)WVU

This is assuming UT finishes 2-1

Can you change UT to 3-0 and see what it changes?

Texas Tech has 3 very tough remaining games, the opportunity is there for them to get good wins, but opportunity is also there for them to lose a few.

2 wins + 2 wins in the SECT = 3

I think 2 wins and even just 1 win in the SECT might be enough to get us a 3.

Interesting thread here. Showing why quadrants still aren't ideal for evaluating record. However this year, it's really benefiting the SEC. A lot of opportunities for Q1 win, and relative to other conferences, the Q1 teams are not as good.

Twitter

Hey Golf...Wichita State & Cincinnati play each other in the season finale, if both teams run the table up to that game who do we pull for, Cincinnati? They seemingly are a few spots ahead of us while Wichita is either even or slightly behind us, would you agree?

Looking at seed list it’s pretty much impossible for us to get a favorable location draw at this point...gonna get sent somewhere out West. At this point just gotta play for seeding and maybe we get stuck into the South Region where if we made it to the 2nd weekend we would be playing in Atlanta.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey Golf...Wichita State & Cincinnati play each other in the season finale, if both teams run the table up to that game who do we pull for, Cincinnati? They seemingly are a few spots ahead of us while Wichita is either even or slightly behind us, would you agree?

If we had a decent shot at a 2 seed I’d say WSU, otherwise Cincy

Depending on the seedings, UT has a good chance to make it to the Sweet 16 or even the Elite 8 in my opinion.

Hmm...I would’ve thought that if they won out up to the SECT championship game no way we would pass them.

You’re probably right. Although I don’t expect them to win out. I think Purdue and Cincy have the best chance to fall. Purdue for the reason I posted yesterday about the disparity between quality and quadrants in the B10. Same w Cincy. A small trip up could move them an entire seed line

You’re probably right. Although I don’t expect them to win out. I think Purdue and Cincy have the best chance to fall. Purdue for the reason I posted yesterday about the disparity between quality and quadrants in the B10. Same w Cincy. A small trip up could move them an entire seed line

I was thinking Cincy and Purdue were most likely, if that were to happen (us path both) we would get a much more favorable location.

VN Store

Back