Official Boxing thread

Figured Fury would win on points. Wilder got knocked all over the ring. Ali put up a better fight against Holmes at like 1000 years old

Reactions: MercyPercy
Didn't think Wilder looked the same after the clubbing in the back of the head in the 3rd, first time he went down. Don't think he ever fully recovered. Surprise surprise.

I just want to see a good view of the female in orange in the dressing room. The kid needs to move out of the way of the camera.

Must affect the inner ear. His equilibrium was shot. Granny coulda knocked him over. Was hoping for a better show.
Didnt help having 275 lbs leaning on him. I don’t think Wilder was ready for this fight. He should’ve been. Fury took his best shots before and got up

Wilder is probably overrated because there is not a lot of depth in the heavyweight division but it's easy saying that now. I just look at how slim he is for a heavyweight.

Wilder is probably overrated because there is not a lot of depth in the heavyweight division but it's easy saying that now. I just look at how slim he is for a heavyweight.
Being slim isn’t a bad thing. Wilder’s problem is partly that he’s been protected and he also just can’t box. Fury has never loaded up on power like he did last night and Wilder wasn’t expecting it at all.

He was done after that burst eardrum shot. Kudos to Fury

He was done as soon as he landed his right and Fury just shook it off. Honestly I think he was done as far back as the last fight when Fury got up. Had to be in the back of his mind that he just can’t keep Fury down

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back