Official Boxing thread

The Dog

Because I Can
Lopez beat Loma, but the 14 months off killed, Loma, imo. Still, a great fight, I wanna see a rematch. Lopez is an elite boxer, tho. Bud switched to southpaw and then destroyed Brook. Joyce jabbed his way to a big upset over Debois, fun fight until DD took a knee (quit, I know his eye was effed up, but he was winning on the scorecards). If that wreck didn't eff up Spence, he will dominate Garcia. I think Garcia can be competitive, tho. Spence is still the best boxer, Pound for Pound, imo. No comment, on Tyson and Jones, didn't see it, don't care

The Dog

Because I Can
I'm pumped for Spence/Garcia. Spence by 10th round KO. I know Garcia will bring it and has never been stopped, but Spence reminds everybody that he is the best boxer pound for pound, tonight or early tomorrow

I4Jay

The TakeOver
Spence looked good but, compared to how I seen him vs Lamont peterson and kell brook, he looked like he lost some speed/reflex. I know could be rust and rrecovery from that horrible accident, I just want to see that old Spence get in there and Bang on Bud Crawford.

VN Store

Sponsors