Official Boxing thread

Tyson won. Landed 67 punches to 37 for Jones and was held for more than half the fight. Ruling it a draw was lame. I know it was “an exhibition” but come on.

Reactions: MAD
Lopez beat Loma, but the 14 months off killed, Loma, imo. Still, a great fight, I wanna see a rematch. Lopez is an elite boxer, tho. Bud switched to southpaw and then destroyed Brook. Joyce jabbed his way to a big upset over Debois, fun fight until DD took a knee (quit, I know his eye was effed up, but he was winning on the scorecards). If that wreck didn't eff up Spence, he will dominate Garcia. I think Garcia can be competitive, tho. Spence is still the best boxer, Pound for Pound, imo. No comment, on Tyson and Jones, didn't see it, don't care

I'm pumped for Spence/Garcia. Spence by 10th round KO. I know Garcia will bring it and has never been stopped, but Spence reminds everybody that he is the best boxer pound for pound, tonight or early tomorrow

Spence looks like Mike McCallum, The Body Snatcher. Kill the body and the head will follow, it's inevitable, now

Well, looks like Spence is going to win a UD, best boxer in the world, imo. Now, break down Crawford next

Spence looked good but, compared to how I seen him vs Lamont peterson and kell brook, he looked like he lost some speed/reflex. I know could be rust and rrecovery from that horrible accident, I just want to see that old Spence get in there and Bang on Bud Crawford.

VN Store

Back