Offensive Line 2024 Outlook

IMHO…Mincey will move back to LT and the reserve OTs that you listed will battle with a transfer (or two) for the RT spot…Seaton (if we get him 🤞) is the only incoming freshman that could battle for that spot IMO…as good as he is though I’m hoping he can just be a backup and get at least a year under his belt before he’s a starter
Mincey playing LT today, so you could be right

the portal is rejects - CJH needs to buy some 5 star recruits - hopefully Nico can help him out and recruit some too

You should call Saban and tell him that he’s a loser for taking a portal OL from Vandy. I would love to be on the other end of that call.

Reactions: Vol8188
the portal is rejects - CJH needs to buy some 5 star recruits - hopefully Nico can help him out and recruit some too
Good grief. Are there still these people out there who believe this?

Hendon Hooker
Bru McCoy
Alvin Kamara
Cordarelle Patterson

Just for the Vols in the past few years off the top of my head. I can pull a lot more if you want.

Outside of UT, Jalen Hurts @ Oklahoma and Joe Burrow both would like to enter the chat. Bo Nix also would like to say hi.

Oh, and how about that DII RB transfer for Mizzou. Can’t think of his name right now, but he is doing okay as well.

Reactions: minorvol
Good grief. Are there still these people out there who believe this?

Hendon Hooker
Bru McCoy
Alvin Kamara
Cordarelle Patterson

Just for the Vols in the past few years off the top of my head. I can pull a lot more if you want.

Outside of UT, Jalen Hurts @ Oklahoma and Joe Burrow both would like to enter the chat. Bo Nix also would like to say hi.

Oh, and how about that DII RB transfer for Mizzou. Can’t think of his name right now, but he is doing okay as well.
Thread is about OL

VN Store

Back