OC Search - Kendall Briles (merged)

Kiffin discussed his former FAU offensive coordinator Kendal Briles, saying “if I was a Tennessee fan, which I am, then I would be very excited to see him calling plays for Tennessee next season.”

Kiffin on Briles: 'I would be very excited to see him calling plays for Tennessee next season'
The irony of this quote. Dan, "ready, fire, aim" puts you in a small circle of distrust...Chris Lowe and Solid Source.

"Vols Wire also learned Thursday from someone close to Briles in Houston that if Briles were to interview for the Tennessee job, then they would expect things to move quick. "

I think Briles would be a solid hire but Kiffin needs to STFU. Dude is the biggest troll ever. Kiffin a UT fan? BS!

Reactions: GVol1966
Actually, I don't think too many of us realized Briles' had some of the nation's top offenses. I sure didn't. Bring him in, Coach Pruitt and AD Fulmer. Don't let this one get away.............please!

Kiffin discussed his former FAU offensive coordinator Kendal Briles, saying “if I was a Tennessee fan, which I am, then I would be very excited to see him calling plays for Tennessee next season.”

Kiffin on Briles: 'I would be very excited to see him calling plays for Tennessee next season'

"Gosh dangit Jermy, cross Briles off the list!"
fulmerlead.source.prod_affiliate.74.jpg

If they don't announce him today, we'll have Briles worked into Steve Spurrier genius status by the end of the weekend. Wouldn't be upset w/ the OK St OC either. Their offenses have been very productive for a number of years, and though you'd think they're "pass happy", they are actually extremely balanced run/pass ratio...which I know is something Pruitt and Fulmer desire.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
No wide open, hurry up to try and fool you sissy offense, please! Good ole fashioned, move 'em outta the way with hard running and pass when needed.

I think Kiffin looking back considers TN a good gig he let slip through his fingers. I personally think he is an offensive genius but not guarded enough emotionally. He will one day be contending for National Championships. If he wanted to come back as OC to TN and could submit and support Pruitt. I would welcome him back.

I think Kiffin looking back considers TN a good gig he let slip through his fingers. I personally think he is an offensive genius but not guarded enough emotionally. He will one day be contending for National Championships. If he wanted to come back as OC to TN and could submit and support Pruitt. I would welcome him back.

Why do people keep saying he's an offensive genius? His 5-7 record this year at FAU isn't the best argument for a "Genius".

Jmo.

If they don't announce him today, we'll have Briles worked into Steve Spurrier genius status by the end of the weekend. Wouldn't be upset w/ the OK St OC either. Their offenses have been very productive for a number of years, and though you'd think they're "pass happy", they are actually extremely balanced run/pass ratio...which I know is something Pruitt and Fulmer desire.
I wonder if okla. st coaches have learned how to play the game , to get a raise. Grundy did this at least a couple of times, using open Tennessee job to get a big raise. He probably taught them well.

Reactions: njvols

VN Store

Back