OC Search - Kendall Briles (merged)

Sorry I cant help it.:D So if Freshman was recruited by Briles for his RPO offense shouldn't he have had him adequately prepared to take over in the event of a medical issue? I mean we are talking about the last game of the season not Sept 12? I know there is a big difference between a Jr/ SR Qb and true freshman but was his idea of keeping it simple not having the frosh with the decision making ability or skill to do anything but?
Or was it a case they had a guy who wasn't able or competent to run Briles offense? My rhetorical and conspiracy theory question... Did Briles know he was one and done at Houston like FIU the year before and didn't care who they had for a backup/ failed to prepare said backup?
These are questions I'm asking if I'm FSU.

Yeah, who knows? They also brought in Dormady who didn't fit the offense either.

Reactions: bag12day
Don't we know it. BTW already got a text back this AM from two FSU alums one of which is what I would consider a medium size booster (50K a year) and they are in WTF mode.

Lol, here we go again with the "insider source" crap.

Lol, here we go again with the "insider source" crap.
Are you tired from jumping to conclusions? NO insiders no source and they found out on the internet just like everybody else.
Not sure what you misinterpreted but I talked to two people (friends and customers) who are Seminoles thru and thru and they are in disbelief they just got an OC who showed that bad on a national stage yesterday. Not saying its right or that he wont light up FSU with 50 PPG only that they are less than pleased at this moment.

50 thou a year, would buy a lot of beer...

That made me laugh! Lest volsportsfan calls me out the 50k is an approx amount but a lot of 6 packs lol.
The guy I'm talking about has family that probably went to FSU when it was real seminoles sitting on a cypress stump in the swamp learning. I think he said multiple people from 4 generations went there. He also has a grad degree from duke and I cater for about 250 ppl when ncsu or duke play fsu. Good dude who doesn't act like he's got money and he drinks bad beer ( mich ultra) imo.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
He was just saying that his friends were in WTF mode.

So was I watching the game. Same probably true for most viewers.

Yeah sure....that's why he felt the need to throw in "one of which is what I would consider a medium size booster (50K a year)". If he were just saying his "FSU friends" then he wouldn't have thrown that in.

Yeah sure....that's why he felt the need to throw in "one of which is what I would consider a medium size booster (50K a year)". If he were just saying his "FSU friends" then he wouldn't have thrown that in.
Still fail to see how that is "Insider crap" so just admit you are a jumper and i'll understand. I added that part to say in no small part that people who are MORE THAN CASUAL FANS who actually put their money where their mouth is are saying WTF to this hire.
Come on dude or dudette, if you been around here for 52K posts and only 3 months longer than my 10 years and 254 Posts then surely you are smart enough to figure that little nugget out. Go be angry to someone you don't know on the net or have a nice day its up to you.

VN Store

Back