'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing players from our team doesn’t set my OP straight. But I agree we cant have enough elite players. Which is why we need to be landing more.

OP
Clearly this kid was never coming here. Everyone that gets paid to follow recruits hardly mentioned us as a legit threat. We weren’t even 2nd place by his own words. We have to start winning big time recruiting battles to take the next step.

OP made no mention of "more".
Set you straight on the "big time recruiting battles" we HAVE WON. Seems you had forgotten with your OP. Just jogging your memory. And, as I said, I could have continued with guys we have won, whose recruitments were big time.

Also, with Harrison Bailey, we take a giant stride, not just a step.

This is completely fabricated as has been much of the info in this thread. During the pre-Christmas signing period Tenn coaches tried to convince DWash not to sign early after being told he was picking Georgia but he stopped taking their calls and did send in the LOI. The Tenn coaches knew as soon as the LOI was submitted to the NCAA and thus there hasnt been any contact in two weeks.

That LOI was 100% sent in two weeks ago and thus there was no “final hours” recruiting.
Smh....Another phony insider

It doesnt really matter, UGA has had top ranked classes before. They do nothing with the talent, but squander it.
However there has always been a team with equal talent as them to offset them.....who will be that team next year?

Last edited:
Reactions: SobeVol
It doesnt really matter, UGA has had top ranked classes before. They do nothing with the talent, but squander it.
However there has always been a team with equal talent as them to offset them.....who will be that team next year?
LSU and Bama have just as much talent or more, that'd be my bet.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
If folks would quit commenting on this thread saying they were leaving, it would soon die, lol. This isn't the airport, no need to announce your departure. When I get a notification I check to be sure AV hasn't come by with the pictures he promised.

Last edited:
If folks would quit commenting on this thread saying they were leaving it would soon die, lol. This isn't the airport, no need to announce your departure. When I get a notification I check to be sure AV hasn't come by with the pictures he promised.

It would still get bumped. I am sure there are people just waiting on AV to show up so they can blast him.

OP

OP made no mention of "more".
Set you straight on the "big time recruiting battles" we HAVE WON. Seems you had forgotten with your OP. Just jogging your memory. And, as I said, I could have continued with guys we have won, whose recruitments were big time.

Also, with Harrison Bailey, we take a giant stride, not just a step.
You have named all our big time recruits the last two years, and even named a kid I forgot was on the team. We aren’t winning enough big time recruits to win the East so that was my point. I didn’t need to take a technical dive into it.

I would like to announce my commitment to this thread. Although I signed an NITP (National Intent to Post) agreement during the ETD (Early Thread Days), I did not submit it to VN.

Respect my decision.

Lol the kid silently committed to TN and 3 other schools. How was AV wrong?

I don’t care if he was right or wrong. I just always thought he was being naive to think the kid was playing game’s with all the other schools but telling us the truth. He was so adamant DW was playing some game. Well he was but it was with us. Surprised he didn’t see the red flag thst everyone was saying UGa for a long time but he acted like it wa made up fairy tale

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back