'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
16e7750531112be2e96cf6b0cb5bac9a.jpg

Congratulations Darnell Washington thread occupants, it's January 2nd. Today's the today we've been waiting on. I don't know how DW and his people have been able to keep his college choice a secret but I am extremely impressed with how this has played out. I hope all this was Nieds and Pruitt's idea and that Curby and the dawg fans have been catfished.

*I believe DW will let the world know tonight that he signed with Tennessee.

Congratulations Darnell Washington thread occupants, it's January 2nd. Today's the today we've been waiting on. I don't know how DW and his people have been able to keep his college choice a secret but I am extremely impressed with how this has played out. I hope all this was Nieds and Pruitt's idea and that Curby and the dawg fans have been catfished.

*I believe DW will let the world know tomorrow night that he signed with Tennessee.
*tonight

Going to be a huge meltdown here when he picks Georgia. He has already signed with Georgia.

Seriously, whatever happens, happens. I think you're reading too much into us having fun. If he picks UGA, we'll be fine. If he picks UT, Georgia fans will meltdown. We know the odds are against us, but who the hell cares?

It's a situation where honestly, everything points to him picking Georgia. They're the hot team. Recruits haven't realized yet that Kirby can't win the big one. But they will. We're the underdog. The team on the rise. No reason whatsoever(other than Nieds) that DW should pick us. So if he does, it'll be sweet. If he doesn't, oh well. I like the kid, and I think he could do well here, but honestly, I'd love if he chose us just to make the dawg fans cry.

It's a situation where honestly, everything points to him picking Georgia. They're the hot team. Recruits haven't realized yet that Kirby can't win the big one. But they will. We're the underdog. The team on the rise. No reason whatsoever(other than Nieds) that DW should pick us. So if he does, it'll be sweet. If he doesn't, oh well. I like the kid, and I think he could do well here, but honestly, I'd love if he chose us just to make the dawg fans cry.

Didn’t know it was a mandate that Kirby win an NC within four years. He has an SEC title, three East titles, a Rose Bowl, and a Sugar Bowl. I’ll take it.

Guess he was going off DW “silently committing”. Not his fault but he’s gotta learn to take what these kids say with a big hand full of salt. Still glad he’s here myself.
Well imo like you I’m happy to have somebody with inside info. Doesn’t matter if he misses every now and then. He clearly knows someone. And if people don’t want to believe that, there is a a button that says “ignore”. I guess some people don’t internet well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back