'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Wolf never played under Jim Chaney
....so there's that.
You got me there. I’m not saying it’s a slam dunk for UGA or that DW would even care if they did try to play the Eli Wolf angle in some way. I just hadn’t seen anyone bring it up and seeing Eli playing for UGA tonight made me think of it.

EDIT: And this thread doesn’t have enough vaguely DW related sidebars as it is.

Rain here in NETN...

BUT(T)

After a Google rabbit hole of "how long does it take a dog turd to become white" if a dog eats a lot of bones or bone meal or will turn light in about 24 hours or so. However if we are speaking of normal decomposed dog poo that looks white-ish from mold like what's pictured below, according to the article, about week 6.

View attachment 250718
I am sure those of us with dogs and back yards that do not get used but by dogs to drop steamers can come up with one and have it overnighted.....

Reactions: Orangeburst
Not feeling good about landing him, but it would be a huge get if we did.

This thread has been entertaining as hell. But I think most of us reading along feel as you do.
I was interested in HBs signing and glad when it was done. I’m not expecting much with this one so I’m not even sure when the announcement is supposed to happen

This thread has been entertaining as hell. But I think most of us reading along feel as you do.
I was interested in HBs signing and glad when it was done. I’m not expecting much with this one so I’m not even sure when the announcement is supposed to happen

Yeah, I just wish we could win a couple of these 5 ⭐️. Seems like we miss on all of these when we are up against Georgia, Auburn or Alabama. We need to close the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back