'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really uga lots of tight ends in the league. Sick of hearing this bs statement about how they use tight ends. I am not saying he is or is not a vol but that reasoning is crap.
Ben Watson, Isaac Nauta. One of those guys never sees the field and is behind a rookie in the depth chart. Name another one.

Also the Vols have 3 in the league currently and are about to put another one in the league.

Orange defense said:
I’ll put it this way on this. I don’t know Atlanta Vol, and I certainly can’t tell you who he is. For all of the people that I’ve talked to in the last 3 to 4 years, I might’ve talked to him face to face, or talked to him on the phone, don’t know. I feel like I’ve met him somewhere before, and I’ve certainly have talked to him recently possible. Here is why? I’ve learned that the comments that he has made in the RF about the last visit from Darnell about 4 or 5 months ago was absolutely the truth to me by a guy that I spoke to face to face. Now, I’m not saying it was him or not, and I certainly don’t want to say that. From what I’ve heard, and him saying 90% ours, I have to put it right about 80% ours now, that Darnell is coming here. AV may be the guy that I’ve reached out to many of times about his situation. Yet again, it may not be him. but yet I have talked to someone that sounds just like him face to face, and on the phone that what he has put out in the RF, for the last seven months that I haven’t said anything about. Well, hang on to your hats, because this is going to be a wild ride for about 9 more days, and certainly right now AV’s has my attention on what he telling you, and what I’m saying.
wow , this has gone too far with this clown. After all the BS he has posted, he just keeps doing the same thing just on different threads.

So last night I'm hanging out at a local brewery here in Oregon when a buddy of mine (Duck fan of course but from Las Vegas) says congrats on landing DW. I asked why he said that and he said it was well known there in Vegas that he signed with TN. I said no one except his family and coaches knows where he signed. He stuck his hand out and said I'll bet you 100 bucks. He may be full of crap but he was willing to bet me on it.

So last night I'm hanging out at a local brewery here in Oregon when a buddy of mine (Duck fan of course but from Las Vegas) says congrats on landing DW. I asked why he said that and he said it was well known there in Vegas that he signed with TN. I said no one except his family and coaches knows where he signed. He stuck his hand out and said I'll bet you 100 bucks. He may be full of crap but he was willing to bet me on it.
New insider. I 100% believe everything until he's proven wrong.

👀

And this thread gets a new shot in the arm. I love it! :cool:

What brewery

I see nothing wrong with this statement

Oh boy here comes the manic swing in this thread. About time someone spread some Christmas cheer in here.

Just when I thought I was gonna get s**t done tonight you drop this bombshell and start the roller coaster going up again. It's like Christmas crack

SOON
49FCDB3E-CB73-44D7-B560-84E44915B79A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back