'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everybody had already figured out they weren't hanging out together while Bailey was playing

This is the only thread we need until January 2nd.
source.gif

I think everybody had already figured out they weren't hanging out together while Bailey was playing

Personally, I do not buy that Pruitt, Kirby, Saban, etc. are individually 100% committed to catering to one single recruit, much less all of them doing it at the same time. All this just to "give the kid his moment"...nah. I do think they would honor some reasonable requests, but in the end, they still have a job to do, regardless of what one single recruit wants. If DW truly wants that moment and wants to keep it hush-hush, the ONLY way to do that with absolute certainty, is wait and announce on the 2nd then officially sign in February. In my opinion, IF he has "signed", what happened is that he and a coach have come to a mutual understanding and he silently committed to that coach. Thus, the only folks that know are DW and that coach. Again, just my take, but I do not think this could/would be kept a secret if indeed it was known by more than two. Go Vols!!
Yeah I agree. I’m curious to know what Barton Simmons and those other guys on TOS have heard to make them feel confident enough to CB him. I asked Callahan to get Barton over in a thread to share his insight but he didn’t respond. Barton takes his CB record pretty serious so he obviously heard something that makes him feel good about his pic. I hope it’s just speculation and nothing concrete.

Personally, I do not buy that Pruitt, Kirby, Saban, etc. are individually 100% committed to catering to one single recruit, much less all of them doing it at the same time. All this just to "give the kid his moment"...nah. I do think they would honor some reasonable requests, but in the end, they still have a job to do, regardless of what one single recruit wants. If DW truly wants that moment and wants to keep it hush-hush, the ONLY way to do that with absolute certainty, is wait and announce on the 2nd then officially sign in February. In my opinion, IF he has "signed", what happened is that he and a coach have come to a mutual understanding and he silently committed to that coach. Thus, the only folks that know are DW and that coach. Again, just my take, but I do not think this could/would be kept a secret if indeed it was known by more than two. Go Vols!!
The issue with that is it becomes a violation to communicate with a recruit signed to another school. He'd have to let the other coaches know so they wouldn't be committing violations.

Agreed. If Callahan isn't willing to, idt it happens. And he either doesn't want to ruin the surprise...or doesn't want to ruin the surprise. Either way he seems to not want to submit one now.
callahan is hardly the barometer i'd use. i don't think he'd enter a CB on this one unless he was there when the LOI came thru.

lol.

[QUOTE="Proud Army Wife, post: 17730731, member: 75312"]I stopped reading halfway through. Pruitt and staff are tight-lipped with every recruit until they commit or signed. They're also focused on our bowl game at the moment, and it's a dead period. Recruiting will pick back up after our bowl game.[/QUOTE]

Short attention span? 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back