'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't talking about any 1 person, I was just talking in generalities that I see on here when these types of things come up. It doesn't really bother me, I don't read the names of people on here like I used to. I just scan the reading much of the time. My point was some folks seem to be so bothered by some folks optimism, yes I agree some can be over the top with optimism just like pessimism. If I was as pessimistic as some are on here on a daily basis I would find something else to like, but that is me. Just like life there will be good and bad, but if you dwell on the negative and always look for the negative you will usually find the negative. I think pessimist folks just have a harder time dealing with setbacks in general and that is their way of coping with things. On the other hand I think some on the board seem to revel in negativity. Again will just continue to mostly read and post less. I am curious and hopeful we land Washington, knowing fully well he could just as easily be going to Georgia. Either way I think we are going to sign a very good class and end well in Febuary. GBO!
The only persons worth an ignore are long-term annoyances

Is it possible that he did sign the papers but never sent them in? This could be why nobody is saying anything other than Washington. He has said he signed, but maybe those papers aren’t sent in yet and it’s still up in the air.

I didn't watch the ESD program. Do they still have the fax machine camera? If so, were there any covert actions going on?

You know how Butch would always brings out a brick each time we got a new signee announcement. Pruitt does the same thing with loaves of cornbread instead of bricks.

To recap since last night: Hints For Tennessee / Georgia fans are lame / @Bassmaster_Vol is back in / @Proud Army Wife battling some ga creepos on the internet, / @bignewt Questions if she's married as if to point out, what is real?, she then posts a picture to prove it. However there is no visible wedding ring on any ones hands/ Coffee freedom / We seem to agree that peeing off the porch is a beautiful thing.
Since you guys love my pics 😉

Attachments

• 20190604_161803.jpg
    20190604_161803.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 101
  • 20180616_190131.jpg
    20180616_190131.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20190215_121102763.jpg
    IMG_20190215_121102763.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 92
You know how Butch would always brings out a brick each time we got a new signee announcement. Pruitt does the same thing with loaves of cornbread instead of bricks.
Is the recruits name branded on the loaf or does he break it open like a fortune cookie and a paper has the signees name on it?

Personally, I do not buy that Pruitt, Kirby, Saban, etc. are individually 100% committed to catering to one single recruit, much less all of them doing it at the same time. All this just to "give the kid his moment"...nah. I do think they would honor some reasonable requests, but in the end, they still have a job to do, regardless of what one single recruit wants. If DW truly wants that moment and wants to keep it hush-hush, the ONLY way to do that with absolute certainty, is wait and announce on the 2nd then officially sign in February. In my opinion, IF he has "signed", what happened is that he and a coach have come to a mutual understanding and he silently committed to that coach. Thus, the only folks that know are DW and that coach. Again, just my take, but I do not think this could/would be kept a secret if indeed it was known by more than two. Go Vols!!

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Personally, I do not buy that Pruitt, Kirby, Saban, etc. are individually 100% committed to catering to one single recruit, much less all of them doing it at the same time. All this just to "give the kid his moment"...nah. I do think they would honor some reasonable requests, but in the end, they still have a job to do, regardless of what one single recruit wants. If DW truly wants that moment and wants to keep it hush-hush, the ONLY way to do that with absolute certainty, is wait and announce on the 2nd then officially sign in February. In my opinion, IF he has "signed", what happened is that he and a coach have come to a mutual understanding and he silently committed to that coach. Thus, the only folks that know are DW and that coach. Again, just my take, but I do not think this could/would be kept a secret if indeed it was known by more than two. Go Vols!!
I stopped reading halfway through. Pruitt and staff are tight-lipped with every recruit until they commit or signed. They're also focused on our bowl game at the moment, and it's a dead period. Recruiting will pick back up after our bowl game.

Is it possible that he did sign the papers but never sent them in? This could be why nobody is saying anything other than Washington. He has said he signed, but maybe those papers aren’t sent in yet and it’s still up in the air.
People have proposed this...and it might just be a damn genius move. No one would contact him in fear of committing a violation...and while disingenuous, he wouldn't exactly be lying either...

Reactions: DynaLo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back