'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** my hoa. Tyrannical bastards.

Lived in the last subdivision with an HOA but it wasn't that bad $200 a year and no one bothered you or had junk houses. The new subdivision I live in doesn't have an HOA but I keep getting letters about me parking my Jeep on the street. On top of that some of the busybodies keep wanting us to sigh a petition to get a community pool and club house. Had to tell the lady if you wanted a pool you should have bought in a subdivision that had one or get your own pool. Next house I am just going to build on some stand alone property.

So I'm caught up, except for all the hullabaloo I missed out on?
Neidermeyer ain't leaving is he?
You're pretty much caught up on DW, everyone is waiting on his announcement Jan 2nd or for someone to spill the beans. He said he has signed his paperwork. His mom loves UT.
Not a chance on Neids leaving

I'm pretty sure that OLB19_76 is Harrison Bailey's dad
Either that or he is trying to seem like he is...according to Georgia board they think he certainly is—-

“Harrison’s dad is Orvel L Bailey, born 1976. DW doing a major troll on Kirby bc Pruitt hates him”. Prob BS but I’m grasping at straws

Perhaps he was being facetious, it's been known to happen, I'm guilty myself.
He was obviously salty and attempted sarcasm. I remember the exchanges. He hinted that recruiting other quarterbacks could backfire and affect Bailey’s commitment. I gave him some heat even tho I wasn’t on board with going all out for Haynes King. Just seemed like an ultimatum vaguely put out there.

He was obviously salty and attempted sarcasm. I remember the exchanges. He hinted that recruiting other quarterbacks could backfire and affect Bailey’s commitment. I gave him some heat even tho I wasn’t on board with going all out for Haynes King. Just seemed like an ultimatum vaguely put out there.
Thanks for the context.

Reactions: butchna
Hey. My info was copied and pasted from our text thread. As accurate as my buddy’s friend. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Now, as far as Peter Poppoff goes, I’d never charge $100 for anointing oil. My price is $49.95... I’m much more reasonable in my healing of the lame and afflicted.
You've come to the right place.

Anyone who post political crap in here should be banned not saying he did just saying if anyone does they should be,we come here to talk football not politics.

I love it when people jump in the middle of a convo with no idea what they are even talking about...😁

This started when somebody said that a lot of stuff in this thread would be moved to the OT thread, and I said nah the mods are usually cool with threads that blow up like this one, and then Weezy said that "Well last night the Mods did move a lot of stuff"...to which I replied "was it political crap" to which he said "Nope" to which I just said "That's weird"...

And then you jumped in..lol.

Either that or he is trying to seem like he is...according to Georgia board they think he certainly is—-

“Harrison’s dad is Orvel L Bailey, born 1976. DW doing a major troll on Kirby bc Pruitt hates him”. Prob BS but I’m grasping at straws
Damn I am the same age. He's get a college freshman, and I have a kid in preschool.....god I feel old sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back