'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I've @preacherwebb 5 times since yesterday and not a GIF out of him yet. He'd love this, it's is his kind of thread

IdealisticUnhealthyBlowfish-size_restricted.gif

Hey guys, sorry I've been neglectful of my friends on VolNation for a few days. Me and the wife and kids (not kids anymore, full grown adults that call me dad) been on a little cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozomel. Yes, a great time was had by all ... or at least a good time was had by many.

Anywho ... there is absolutely no chance I'm reading thru 9125 posts to catch up. I've been there and done that with the Gruden threads. Never again (unless, oh nevermind) ... soooooo ... somebody hook a brother up and tell me what I've missed!!!! What in the world is going on to cause a thread on our good buddy (5 star for all you stargazers out there) 6'9" 255 lb TE Darnell Washington to blow up like this????

I know he signed somewhere but isn't announcing 'til the Underarmor Army Superstar High School Prom Game, but he's coming to the good guys, right?

Hey guys, sorry I've been neglectful of my friends on VolNation for a few days. Me and the wife and kids (not kids anymore, full grown adults that call me dad) been on a little cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozomel. Yes, a great time was had by all ... or at least a good time was had by many.

Anywho ... there is absolutely no chance I'm reading thru 9125 posts to catch up. I've been there and done that with the Gruden threads. Never again (unless, oh nevermind) ... soooooo ... somebody hook a brother up and tell me what I've missed!!!! What in the world is going on to cause a thread on our good buddy (5 star for all you stargazers out there) 6'9" 255 lb TE Darnell Washington to blow up like this????

I know he signed somewhere but isn't announcing 'til the Underarmor Army Superstar High School Prom Game, but he's coming to the good guys, right?
Right

Literally I would imagine nothing has changed since last you viewed. Just a bunch of yay and nay he haw and ignorant stuff. Quite as a church mouse out there.

The Neids rumor came and went like the band A-HA. I have seen nothing credible from any one on that front.
Consensus seems to be that the only coaches leaving are ones we “let go” to other jobs because of recruiting underperformance. We’re paying our coaches so much it’s gonna be hard for other programs to pull guys we want to keep without offering a big promotion title-wise. I’d think Tee is the only risk there, as far as guys we’d want to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back