'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You amateurs still haven’t got this thread to 400 pages?
I think everyone finally looked at a calendar and saw that Jan 2nd is still 11 days away. We didn't know with Gruden or any other coach/asst coach search, what day an announcement would be made, so I think that's what kept those threads zooming along. The only truth we know about Darnell's recruitment is that he will be announcing Jan 2nd where he will play college football. Hints, tweets, pics, and emojis will be dropped in here sporadically and dissected by professional VN detectives. The board will have lengthy discussions about these findings and many, many discussions about random, non DW, topics. There will be believers, nonbelievers, and egg sucking trolls for the next 11 days. But we will all baby step to January 2nd.

*I do appreciate the information that de1 and rev brought in here today.

**I believe AV and I also choose to believe Darnell Washington has signed with Tennessee and he will be wearing Orange and White next year.

so did we ever figure out if @revjayp ’s info is accurate? He’s a reverend, so he ain’t lying imo... unless he’s one of them Peter Popoff types...

Hey. My info was copied and pasted from our text thread. As accurate as my buddy’s friend. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Now, as far as Peter Poppoff goes, I’d never charge $100 for anointing oil. My price is $49.95... I’m much more reasonable in my healing of the lame and afflicted.

Hey. My info was copied and pasted from our text thread. As accurate as my buddy’s friend. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Now, as far as Peter Poppoff goes, I’d never charge $100 for anointing oil. My price is $49.95... I’m much more reasonable in my healing of the lame and afflicted.
😂😂😂

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yes, with the Memphis 6 and some Georgia fan with a crystal ball or something.
GBO!!

I guess I overlooked that. I remember someone saying something about DW’s wife/gf thinking Pruitt would be too hard on him. I think that’s BS also, pretty sure DW has a daughter and not a son but I could be wrong. He’s looked very happy every time he’s been in Knox

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back