'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Just because he was a lean doesn’t mean we didn’t have to beat out other top programs who pursued him. Fan feelings doesn’t have anything to do with it.

Literally my whole point is we haven’t won a battle vs georgia we’ve had to sweat over. idk why you’re arguing this point.

Well, I don’t know about you but mine said something along the lines of pregnant and baby and lazy bum. Sounded convincing to me, so I said what the heck, let’s see how this plays out. 20 years later...
GBO!!
Never politely ask them how they know it’s yours...kills the chances of make up sex.

When it’s all said and done, our best recruit won’t be ranked as one of UGAs top 10 best. We’ve done a good job this year, but the gap in talent isn’t getting smaller w them. According to my UGA people, The UGA TE room is very thin and DW is their guy. Otherwise they’d be throwing offers to others. Those offers haven’t came. Kirbys staff can recruit like hell, best in the business IMO. If only they could coach them up. They wouldn’t leave a void like that at TE IMO.

This is beyond dumb. Harrison Bailey is better than anyone UGA has. Bailey should be a 5*!QB and ranked much higher. But continue your ****show.

That's the point? I mean, okay.... My point is we have beaten them head to head both last year and this year. Not sure why fan sweat matters.

It doesn’t. Never said it did. But from my perspective, when we’ve gone through battles where I’ve had to sweat vs UGA, we’ve lost, which ultimately makes pessimistic over Darnell.

Just send me your cell phone number in an email to me and I'll get the tickets transferred to your phone. The Bowl will only accept electronic tickets--no pictures of tickets or printed tickets. You can scan the tickets, from your phone, at the gate. You have my email address.

Pretty sure they accept more than just electronic tics. I got three in row A section 140 (I know that's on the Indiana side) and the tickets are basically made to be collectors items. Textured with pictures of gator bowls from decades past, Including Fulmer and Peyton from the 94 Gator Bowl. Super legit. I'll try and post a pic.20191220_175015.jpg20191220_175123.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure they accept more than just electronic tics. I got three in row A section 140 (I know that's on the Indiana side) and the tickets are basically made to be collectors items. Textured with pictures of gator bowls from decades past, Including Fulmer and Peyton from the 94 Gator Bowl. Super legit. I'll try and post a pic.
I’m in 141 row A!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back