'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy that I never went in a single Gruden thread. Never understood or bought into the hype. Didn't even log back into VN for 2 months until fulmer was appointed ad.

They were hilarious.
You didn't need to believe, I never did. Some folks acted like jackasses about it, then claimed they didn't tolerate "non-believers"..not true.
I said once at the beginning that I was there for the fun but maybe the most skeptical person in there. Not 1 person ever made a rude comment towards me.
But I had to scroll a lot, never seen pages pumped out that fast.

VQ isn’t as plugged in with this staff like in the past. They have whiffed a lot in the past couple of years.
everyone is guessing Bama online, Georgia boards, and people here. However, I think we are the only board that has regulated itself to bridesmaid. Everyone else expects to get his signature.

Reactions: Sleegro
Hubbs said on the "Brent Hubbs Hour" that DW is probably headed to UGA. Hubbs said we have a better shot with Hardy than DW.

They were hilarious.
You didn't need to believe, I never did. Some folks acted like jackasses about it, then claimed they didn't tolerate "non-believers"..not true.
I said once at the beginning that I was there for the fun but maybe the most skeptical person in there. Not 1 person ever made a rude comment towards me.
But I had to scroll a lot, never seen pages pumped out that fast.
this. agreed.

i was asked to leave those threads more than once. i was having too much fun apparenlty. lol.

Reactions: Sleegro
What kind of slack-jawed moonbeasts is Sab dragging into his basement??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190701-142100_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190701-142100_Twitter.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: rekinhavoc
Wasnt a bad poster here in the late 2000's before he went off the deep end with his letter to Scroggins and exposed his weirdness.

Not sure exactly what reaction he expected about that. Since then he has doubled down multiple times on his creepiness. Twitter has given him a platform to really go off the deep end.
He was weird before that too. Didn't he do fingerpaint guy style edits of recruits or am I thinking of someone else.

Reactions: perico
What kind of slack-jawed moonbeasts is Sab dragging into his basement??
tenor.gif

VQ isn’t as plugged in with this staff like in the past. They have whiffed a lot in the past couple of years.
Do their subscribers call them out as fake insiders when they whiff and call them frauds? Would make far more sense than it does here considering you're paying them for information and not getting it free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back