'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do their subscribers call them out as fake insiders when they whiff and call them frauds? Would make far more sense than it does here considering you're paying them for information and not getting it free.
tenor.gif

This is a vanity pickup. We have talent at TE but this is an epic upgrade that also shoots up our recruiting rankings and credibility. No lose situation imo.
i tend to agree, but the other side of htat is if at UGA, we gotta deal with this kid and he's a match up nightmare. i almost want him here for what he can do for us, as much as what it WON'T do for UGA or Bama......lol.

He was weird before that too. Didn't he do fingerpaint guy style edits of recruits or am I thinking of someone else.
He was pretending to be a member of the media and contacting recruits. The coaches were pretty pissed about it. And the university issued a statement that it was an ncaa violation. I think he got the boot soon after that

Yes he did graphics for recruits and other people on the board. He was pretending to be a member of the media and contacting recruits. The coaches were pretty pissed about it. And the university issued a statement that it was an ncaa violation. I think he got the boot soon after that
Yeah, that guy is about as bad as it gets. Wish he was a bama fan.
1576847949231.png

i tend to agree, but the other side of htat is if at UGA, we gotta deal with this kid and he's a match up nightmare. i almost want him here for what he can do for us, as much as what it WON'T do for UGA or Bama......lol.
UGA tends to waste their matchup problems. Bama did the same with the OJ kid ceptin the one championship game, but this latest offense they have on the field would be scary with him.

He was pretending to be a member of the media and contacting recruits. The coaches were pretty pissed about it. And the university issued a statement that it was an ncaa violation. I think he got the boot soon after that
i remember that...lol.

further proof, there's no lifeguard at the gene pool.

Reactions: StoVol and Sleegro
I followed him a couple of years ago on twitter thinking he might bring some decent information about stuff. Boy was I wrong and if the dude is like his twitter suggests he needs mental help.

Reactions: Sleegro
just wait until he meets ------ over the middle...

He was weird before that too. Didn't he do fingerpaint guy style edits of recruits or am I thinking of someone else.

That does ring a bell....I think yer right. Never thought he would progress to this level though.

We were all pretty excited about Kiffin staff back then...til we weren't.

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back