'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec. 18th-20th recruits can sign. If you don't sign during that time period you have to wait until Feb NSD. DW's original plan, and could still be his plan, was to sign during the ESP, but announce on January 2. He cannot sign on Jan 2.

Thanks, I still don’t understand everything about ESP and NSD, still learning. If he is dragging it out until tomorrow, why not until National Signing Day? Unless he is taking his time to make sure (don’t believe that) or having his moment, when it’s less crowded (believe that and don’t blame him).

Thanks, I still don’t understand everything about ESP and NSD, still learning. If he is dragging it out until tomorrow, why not until National Signing Day? Unless he is taking his time to make sure (don’t believe that) or having his moment, when it’s less crowded (believe that and don’t blame him).
Whether he's already signed, or waiting until tomorrow, or putting it off until Feb, his plan is still to announce Jan 2 at the all star game. Under Armour All American game is Jan 2 and he's in it.

Reactions: Volnatic
Dec. 18th-20th recruits can sign. If you don't sign during that time period you have to wait until Feb NSD. DW's original plan, and could still be his plan, was to sign during the ESP, but announce on January 2. He cannot sign on Jan 2.

If I remember correctly, you don’t have to sign to join the team in January. I don’t know if he’s an EE or not but they can commit at their respective games and then just show up and enroll.

If the UT coaches know he has not signed an LOI with us then what obligation do they have to keep it quiet ?
There is zero obligation to keep it quite, but I highly doubt that CJP will discuss recruits that have signed elsewhere. There would be nothing to gain from it.

The Grumors thread had to be a record. Cant remember how many times it topped the max to start a new thread

The Official John Gruden Thread 50 was the final OJG thread. There were 1579 posts in it, even though Pruitt was hired early in the thread. The previous Gruden threads were getting reset at 6500-7k posts, about every 2-3 days. That was the best times I've had on Volnation. I remember going to bed and waking up every 2-3 hours to check in. I hated getting behind. It was a great time but it consumed my life for days. I lived to be the 1st post in a new Gruden thread. (I started Thread 47, a highlight of my time on VN).

** I'm so grateful they hired Pruitt. There was no possible way John Gruden would have ever been able to live up to VN's expectations and the hype we built for that man.

*for the record, I wanted Gary Patterson, but I believe Jeremy Pruitt is THE ONE.

The Official John Gruden Thread 50 was the final OJG thread. There were 1579 posts in it, even though Pruitt was hired early in the thread. The previous Gruden threads were getting reset at 65k-70k posts, about every 2-3 days. That was the best times I've had on Volnation. I remember going to bed and waking up every 2-3 hours to check in. I hated getting behind. It was a great time but it consumed my life for days. I lived to be the 1st post in a new Gruden thread. (I started Thread 47, a highlight of my time on VN).

** I'm so grateful they hired Pruitt. There was no possible way John Gruden would have ever been able to live up to VN's expectations and the hype we built for that man.

*for the record, I wanted Gary Patterson, but I believe Jeremy Pruitt is THE ONE.
For the record I wanted Charlie Strong after Dooley. I mean I was convinced he was the man that would turn it around. Good thing I’m not in charge of hiring coaches.

The Official John Gruden Thread 50 was the final OJG thread. There were 1579 posts in it, even though Pruitt was hired early in the thread. The previous Gruden threads were getting reset at 65k-70k posts, about every 2-3 days. That was the best times I've had on Volnation. I remember going to bed and waking up every 2-3 hours to check in. I hated getting behind. It was a great time but it consumed my life for days. I lived to be the 1st post in a new Gruden thread. (I started Thread 47, a highlight of my time on VN).

Gruden threads made me love this gif
tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

The Official John Gruden Thread 50 was the final OJG thread. There were 1579 posts in it, even though Pruitt was hired early in the thread. The previous Gruden threads were getting reset at 6500-7k posts, about every 2-3 days. That was the best times I've had on Volnation. I remember going to bed and waking up every 2-3 hours to check in. I hated getting behind. It was a great time but it consumed my life for days. I lived to be the 1st post in a new Gruden thread. (I started Thread 47, a highlight of my time on VN).

I am very happy that I never went in a single Gruden thread. Never understood or bought into the hype. Didn't even log back into VN for 2 months until fulmer was appointed ad.

I am very happy that I never went in a single Gruden thread. Never understood or bought into the hype. Didn't even log back into VN for 2 months until fulmer was appointed ad.
We are all so proud of you (as you bump the recruiting forum equivalent of the Gruden threads back up to the new posts link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back