'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know...you'll Become an overnight celebrity labeled as a insider getting user name @Vol4Life1991 tags in every forum IF you are right about this “puzzle”...you don’t want those problems 👀😭😂😂😂
Just try to stay positive and put the pieces together. Too many people's instincts are to be negative (bvs). Not me. If I'm wrong then so be it. I thought mecole hardman was ours years ago.... I was definitely wrong on that

Agree I remember people just asking for the latest because they couldn’t sift threw 30 pages. Shout out to the night shift.

Gruden threads were the best of times. Was epic. I joined into the threads during Gruden II during the first search. It was awesome... I actually got so caught up in it that I had to take a break from Volnation after the Schiano show because I was so let down.

I’m not ashamed to say I believed and still do this day. AV was in on a lot of it. I believe he was interested and there was a chance. But it never materialized so there was no reason to go further. But man, those were some of the best times in here. Proud to be an OG. Lol...

And I’m happy with Pruitt, FYI. I need to see more next year but the way we finished, I’m optimistic we have the right man in charge.

Who said they cant come to an agreement?
They shouldn’t have to come to an agreement. It should be his decision IMO. And if that is true about his mom wanting us, then clearly he doesn’t. I just don’t think it’s a good sign. Hopefully I am wrong.

Gruden threads were the best of times. Was epic. I joined into the threads during Gruden II during the first search. It was awesome... I actually got so caught up in it that I had to take a break from Volnation after the Schiano show because I was so let down.

I’m not ashamed to say I believed and still do this day. AV was in on a lot of it. I believe he was interested and there was a chance. But it never materialized so there was no reason to go further. But man, those were some of the best times in here. Proud to be an OG. Lol...

And I’m happy with Pruitt, FYI. I need to see more next year but the way we finished, I’m optimistic we have the right man in charge.

More real the first time

Reactions: DynaLo
I hope y’all get this guy and steal him away from Georgia. I can’t stand Georgia getting all of these recruits. As a Georgia Tech fan I wish y’all well. This is a nice message board and it is a lot better than ours. Not a lot of fans post over there anyways. I was wondering does anyone know if he has signed yet anywhere?

I hope y’all get this guy and steal him away from Georgia. I can’t stand Georgia getting all of these recruits. As a Georgia Tech fan I wish y’all well. This is a nice message board and it is a lot better than ours. Not a lot of fans post over there anyways. I was wondering does anyone know if he has signed yet anywhere?
Welcome buddy. I want y’all to be good as well. One of my best friends is a tech grad and he hats ga just as much as I do. Would be better for us if you guys could do well and steal some of their recruits also. Good luck

Welcome. I think the consensus is he has NOT signed anywhere yet. Conflicted between us and Georgia and possibly Bama. If previous posts were true. His mom wants him to come here but they are in a disagreement. So, IMO, he wants to go elsewhere. We shall see. Not soon enough though.

Same. Loser that lives in moms basement and tweets at recruits.

Wasnt a bad poster here in the late 2000's before he went off the deep end with his letter to Scroggins and exposed his weirdness.

Not sure exactly what reaction he expected about that. Since then he has doubled down multiple times on his creepiness. Twitter has given him a platform to really go off the deep end.

GT would be more appealing to me if you would get the Varsity up here....of course the color scheme would have to change. Throw in the Cheetah and I might even ramble a bit.

Reactions: JacketVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back