'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have told subscribers in the past it didn’t look good for a highly rated recruit. For a fan site, they are fairly conservative with their predictions

That is correct, they do it all the time when it comes to a recruit and UT's chances. They aren't Auburn or UGA who are the absolute worst in the business when it comes to predictions. They have yet to find a recruit they didn't lead for and if they don't happen to lead for said recruit it is because they passed on them.

Sounds like he has no clue.
Perhaps, but that wasn’t the sense I got. Honestly, he sounded a little frustrated and resigned on Tennessee’s behalf that the staff has done everything possible that it could yet it appears that UGA now has the momentum despite that. That was more the tone and tenor imo.

I can assure you that if he was 100% lock to UGA this wouldn't be happening and that is assuming he actually turns his phone off. He would absolutely be in contact with UGA's coaches and media members. I get the feeling he is tired of the process and being asked who he is signing with tomorrow. If he isn't talking then people are just guessing and if people are just guessing then UT still has a decent chance.

I can assure you that if he was 100% lock to UGA this wouldn't be happening and that is assuming he actually turns his phone off. He would absolutely be in contact with UGA's coaches and media members. I get the feeling he is tired of the process and being asked who he is signing with tomorrow. If he isn't talking then people are just guessing and if people are just guessing then UT still has a decent chance.

that's a lot of detective work from a social media post. Would you say candlestick or pistol?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Price on Swain this morning said Georgia has the momentum right now and hopefully somehow Tennessee can do something the next 2-3 days to wrest it back. Kinda sounded resigned to the thought that he’s going to Georgia, said he’s visited here 6 times and Tennessee has done all they can do, if he comes here he comes here and if he doesn’t he doesn’t.

He just got off of an OV to Tennessee and UGA has the momentum? This is odd.

Umm he said he wasn't contacted anyone and turning his phone off, assuming he actually does it then anyone would include every team, correct? It isn't that difficult.
Sounds like he's telling everyone to not contact him. Meaning all teams and coaches imo. 🤷 I don't see how that's a hint at who he's picking. Reading too much into it.

Reactions: UTSuave’
OD, how you gonna get in contact with Darnell if his phone is off?!?!
Well, I’m not really talking about getting in touch with him. What I’m going to try to do is, try to find out if he has signed with us tomorrow. I’m going to talk to everyone on campus that I know, I’m going to talk to the people I know I West Tenn., and I got other people as well.

Reactions: VFL_JB and tn4elvis
Well, I’m not really talking about getting in touch with him. What I’m going to try to do is, try to find out if he has signed with us tomorrow. I’m going to talk to everyone on campus that I know, I’m going to talk to the people I know I West Tenn., and I got other people as well.
4fd737964aeb3ba57ff24fa20a39d4d4.gif

tumblr_o6f428BU7O1tr6ni8o1_500.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back