'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind. The whole thing just went over your head. I guess you didn't connect the dots of how coincidental the guy lurking/posting here is Aurelian dawg. Ya know, the one we speculated on about 100 pages back.
On another note, I just think you enjoy being condescending, as majority of your replies to me have been so.
Aurelian dawg has been speculated as being SECKING well before 100 pages ago, maybe as a joke or maybe not. Some dots don’t align but we try to square peg things into round holes around here.

As far as your last sentence goes. Maybe you take message board fodder way too seriously?

Im going to give my personal opinion on this whole situation and I’ll leave it to the posters to break it down how they want. Between visiting the Elephant Cage and Dog Pound,I’ve noticed something very intriguing..from reading all the TOS comments,CB’s and Recruiting analysts perspectives and predictions,You start to get a feel of how all the teams feel and Atlanta Vol said it would play out just like this.

-The bama board just threw in the towel today conceding their CB predictions to the dawgs (the clear obvious choice that’s been said for months) we knew bama was 3rd going into this and not having a dog in the fight or receiving anything (Signed Papers) on their end they folded,Only leaving Two teams left and predicted (Georgia).Bama has moved on it appears.

-The Dog Pound Board Has been the loudest on landing him for months.Over confident and absolutely obnoxious.Georgia mods doing the same thing CB’ing themselves as the clear cut favorites with nothing being said at all as facts..Rusty nor Wilfong has mad a clear CB prediction which is very telling.Rusty hasn’t made any threads discussion DW like he has with the RB Evans or the DB (Wingo) in the VIP.Rusty seems to be certain and more confident in (CB’ing) Wingo and Evans but not DW.πŸ€” hmmm.

-The Volnation Forum and TOS You’ve not heard from Atlanta Vol,LA Vol,Skeeter or NP.Nothing is being said at all and it’s been very quiet,our best recruiter isn’t say S**t which is new in itself.Callahan doesn’t wanna say anything for sure and has been downplaying the odds even before he stepped on campus, same thing for Hubbs who is a mouthpiece for the university so
(can’t count on him at all saying anything).just
Seems like everyone around us is saying the most and we aren’t saying anything at all,knowing very well we have been a major factor for this kid who has visited 6 times this year.just seems kinda odd to me,wanting to make a big surprise announcement on a big day for yourself and you pick the school who has been boasting they have had you in the bag for many months.Further more he watched our future QB lastnight in person (a trip he didint have to make) I think the coaches pushed him to make that trip (IMO) Just way to much noise coming from the other side and we are sitting quietly as if we are very confident.lets not forget Atlanta vol called this whole process and how it would play out MONTHS AGO!..and it’s been going that way before our very own eyes ironically......Vol🀘🏽🍊

Last edited:
First time poster here. Could we get someone who knows AV or one of the other insiders to just drop in and confirm this ish so we can move on with our lives? All it takes is one of them to confirm what Bama dude and RC said on TOS. If it’s done it’s done. I could care less about dudes announcement. Just would love for this to be put to bed if in fact that’s where it belongs.

Aurelian dawg has been speculated as being SECKING well before 100 pages ago, maybe as a joke or maybe not. Some dots don’t align but we try to square peg things into round holes around here.

As far as your last sentence goes. Maybe you take message board fodder way too seriously?
Not particularly, just something I've noticed. You see, I can tell when someone's joking vs they're just being a d!Β©k.

Reactions: Ashevillevol
Nearly 9k posts for a guy that not one recruiting expert has signaled would sign with us..that's the Vol spirit....good and bad
20191221_124806.jpg

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back