'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people quit posting the same things on every page?

When you actually spend some time and post on here then you can say something like that maybe, but until then I’d sit down and stfu cause I ain’t in the mood for ya foolery. Not to mention, what I tagged is nowhere in the last 5 pages so do your research before you come at me. Every other page my ass

So Neids likes a tweet made by a TN legacy that spurned us and went to UGA, whose brother did just sign with us. A post about Star Wars. UGA and TN are at war for a 5 star recruit. Neids likes to rub this stuff in also.

Ah, its nothing.😂

Also he’s a TE. Idk why I’m worrying so much about a player who MAY catch 20 passes all year.

Because he’s a mismatch nightmare who will limit double teams on your WRs and open the run game by keeping safeties out of the box. He’s worth every bit of the hype, unless he goes to college a total diva and doesn’t work.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and CA_Vol
Just to be clear. I said TIFWIW, this is what a friend sent me, it was a headline that UA insiders felt that he signed with UT. People have also assumed that since I know he signed, it Must be UGA. That’s not entirely true. Recall I know a couple coaches at Tn that did coach at UGA. One of them y’all keep trying to fire lol. I’ve said the same stance from the get go from my end while acknowledging kids tell staffs what they want to hear. I’m not going to roast AV as I know this to be 100 true and recruiting can change on a dime. My oldest daughter changed her mind 3x last night, on just where to eat.

You also know I put most importance on the kid (any kid, any school). I pull for many kids on the UT roster, many. Even is true for (gulp, AU and GT). You know I have friends that played for UT. I want UT to succeed and you know I’m a Pruitt guy. With or without Washington (again, you have to go with the info you have, no one is 100 until Jan), this class is another step in the right direction. Pruitt can identify talent like no other I’ve seen.
You’re winning me back over Secking

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back