'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I ever logged onto VN, there was a thread on some QB recruit from Cali. Sab's "love letter" to him was in one of the first threads I read. Seriously, when I read that post, I thought this was not a board I wanted to hang out on. Didn't come back for a year or so. LOL
Lol nah we don't tolerate his kind around here

I did not realize that... anything to help me believe! Thx
The UA All American game had a set day before we even made the bowl game and he had already said he’s committing at the UA game before we found out. Coincidence? Maybe. Planned that way? Nah.

1*Ozk0XA5BBZhM6oPzeBVmUg.jpeg

“You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe that Darnell Washington signed with the Vols. You take the red pill – you stay on Volnation and listen to the gnashing of teeth with the prospect that he signed with the Dawgs.”
Washington's Pen says he has both signed with the Vols and not signed with the Vols, both simultaneously true.

I can't understand why people are upset about this. He's been rumored a silent to Georgia for a while now, he's been recruiting for Georgia (just like Baron did for us), and he's active with Georgia commits on social media but not ours. It's been obvious for months. Dawgturds still aren't going to win a championship.

Callahan said the report from Watts that he hasn’t been in contact with Alabama or UT since Thursday was accurate.

once

also lose every big game they play. Its not quite what youre making it out to be.

Not to mention they need a hell of a lot of help to do it.

Gus pulled a rabbit out his ass and beat Bama and LSU wasn’t good. So yay! They finally pulled it off. Made the playoffs and still dropped the ball. Got nothing and went home with their tails between their legs.

Somebody in Tennessee would have leaked it through somebody if he had cut them off for UGA... and so would Have Alabama... I don’t believe a kid that would have shut it down with a school something wouldn’t have been leaked

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Bama mods sold on it being UGA

Has anyone stopped to consider that Washington's desire to wait to announce until his all-star game and Pruitt's slow burn over the Quay Walker incident may have intersected and presented both with an epic troll opportunity?

I have no information, just sifting thru all the mis-information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back