Now that uga has lost, (Prediction)

Bama had 2 TDs taken off the board by holding calls last nite, one of which was just the defender falling down.

A personal foul was called.
Need more of these totally unbiased responses. šŸ˜

It's galling to hope Florida wins Anytime. But just this once, I hope they beat Georgia in their head to head. If it knocks Georgia out of playoff contention and sends Cade Mays home to watch the championships on TV, then I'm right there.
At some point we have to consider that Florida has ONE loss. UGA recruiting is what it is. We shouldn't want recruits seeing something exciting in Gainesville.

Reactions: memtownvol and Behr
Oh, I'm sorry.

*In my opinion, all y'all Georgia haters need help. :)
I volunteer I will help them. I remember when I first moved to Tennessee, I met a first cousin who lived in Atlanta for the first time. She found out that I lived in Knoxville and she developed an instant dislike for me in fact treated me with open hostility for the entire time of the reunion. I didn't really even know anything about Tennessee football at that time. I have since noticed that UGA fans have a terrible tendency to be hostile toward the outside world. For some reason even Lewis Grizzard had a special animosity aimed at UT fans. UT fans Maybe especially obnoxious in the stadium, but they tend to leave it in the stadium and not continue it in the outside world. Sometimes I think UGA fans need to get a clue and realize that there are some people that just really don't care about UGA football.

Last edited:
Under a different coach and staff. Also, LSU has finally gotten a great QB and QB play. Something they havenā€™t had since Matt Flynn. This isnā€™t the LSU of Old. If it was, Coach O wouldnā€™t be 6-1.

Sad you canā€™t differeniate between the two.
No. Whatā€™s sad is you canā€™t just discuss something without being an ass but donā€™t worry. You arenā€™t alone. Burrow is nowhere near great. Heā€™s a better passer than LSU is used to having. Keep thinking theyā€™ll go 11-1 though. 9-3 is where they end up, at best.

Would not surprise me in the least bit for Georgia to lose to Florida also. Iā€™m also thinking Florida could wind up winning the east.

I hope the National pundit Georgia love continues for the next two weeks and the ā€œGeorgia is the Bama of the eastā€ continues for the next two weeks. Florida is still getting no respect from most SEC and national media while they all assume Georgia is just repeating their roadmap from last year; one regular season beat down loss which only motivated them to start dominating. I hope UGA is a double digit favorite and we get two straight weeks of ā€œFlorida canā€™t win.ā€ This Florida team, while flawed in spots, can beat anyone on its schedule including Georgia.

No. Whatā€™s sad is you canā€™t just discuss something without being an ass but donā€™t worry. You arenā€™t alone. Burrow is nowhere near great. Heā€™s a better passer than LSU is used to having. Keep thinking theyā€™ll go 11-1 though. 9-3 is where they end up, at best.

Based on what? LSUā€™s trends under Les Miles? Newsflash, Les ainā€™t there anymore. Also, it is funny you call me an ass when youā€™re the one making baseless assumptions based on nothing but an old coaching staff. But hey!!! Hurl insults and namecall when you canā€™t actually back up your assumption! Thatā€™s the cool thing these days.

And yes, Burrow has played great for them and should be, arguably, the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the conference.

Reactions: feathersax
Ive seen this too many times. Now that uga has lost, bama is the only SEC team with a true open shot at Natty title.
SEC officials will give bama every 50/50 call that occurs. Saw it start last night when a bama player attacks and
hits a Mizzou player THREE Times and then knees him in the back and NOTHING is called!

Hang on, if you don't believe me, just watch.....

Its not about bama, it's about the SEC wanting another title.

To remain relevant ,the SEC needs to keep winning. You don't see Florida, LSU or Auburn being in National Championship contention. Bama is it for now for the SEC

Based on what? LSUā€™s trends under Les Miles? Newsflash, Les ainā€™t there anymore. Also, it is funny you call me an ass when youā€™re the one making baseless assumptions based on nothing but an old coaching staff. But hey!!! Hurl insults and namecall when you canā€™t actually back up your assumption! Thatā€™s the cool thing these days.

And yes, Burrow has played great for them and should be, arguably, the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the conference.
So your baseless assumptions are better? I see. You stated nothing but opinion just like I did. I said you are being an ass because you went beyond just discussing the topic with a smart ass comment that added absolutely no value. How do you not see that? In my opinion Orgeron is no better than Miles. Iā€™m basing my opinion on LSU with Orgeron at the helm and not Miles. Orgeron has done nothing to inspire confidence whether at Ole Miss, USC, or LSU. I noted the history because, just like UT against UF, it seems to repeat. You must be a LSU fan to let my opinion get to you. But stay on your high horse, act like your opinion is fact and the only one that matters, and make smart remarks to anyone who offers a different one. Like you said, itā€™s the cool thing to do.

Under a different coach and staff. Also, LSU has finally gotten a great QB and QB play. Something they havenā€™t had since Matt Flynn. This isnā€™t the LSU of Old. If it was, Coach O wouldnā€™t be 6-1.

Sad you canā€™t differeniate between the two.
I donā€™t think you see the issue. All you had to do was leave the last sentence off. The rest of your post was fine.

So your baseless assumptions are better? I see. You stated nothing but opinion just like I did. I said you are being an ass because you went beyond just discussing the topic with a smart ass comment that added absolutely no value. How do you not see that? In my opinion Orgeron is no better than Miles. Iā€™m basing my opinion on LSU with Orgeron at the helm and not Miles. Orgeron has done nothing to inspire confidence whether at Ole Miss, USC, or LSU. I noted the history because, just like UT against UF, it seems to repeat. You must be a LSU fan to let my opinion get to you. But stay on your high horse, act like your opinion is fact and the only one that matters, and make smart remarks to anyone who offers a different one. Like you said, itā€™s the cool thing to do.

Lol. Hardly a LSU fan. Just smart enough to know that what happens under one coach isnā€™t guaranteed to happen to another coaching staff. Also, Orgeron went 12-4 as an interim head coach at two different big time schools. The fact you think that doesnā€™t inspire confidence or isnā€™t indicative of him being a good coach just shows you have some vendetta against the guy. Youā€™re truly pathetic.

Also, it seems like your only ā€œproofā€ to knock him is his time at Ole Miss, which ended in 12 seasons ago. The fact you think that has some bearing on him now outside of experience is a joke. Thatā€™s like saying because he is 0-1 vs Wyoming as a head coach means heā€™s horrible even though that loss happened 13 years ago. Yeah, keep judging him based on 2005-2007. Horrible take.

Notre Dame has to lose a game for 2 SEC teams to get in. Bama will be in playoff even if they do not win SEC championship just like last year. I would not mind LSU and Bama get in, but not the dawgs.

Notre Dame got their usual super favorable treatment due to their tie up with NBC. They are a midrange SEC team, UF, UGA, LSU, Bama, and T A&M would all blow them out. They beat a VERY mediocre Michigan team early and check out how many other teams, like WVU they vaulted over to land in the top ten.

Reactions: feathersax
Having that convo the other day. FLA is getting better as the season goes along. Finally we are too. UGA is beatable by this FLA squad. The east is gonna get interesting, especially if FLA and Tenn take care of business with remaining SEC East opponents.
Why would tennessee and Florida taking care of business make the east interesting?

Promise?

Only two teams I'm good with winning the East.

Tennessee
Anyone other than Florida

All y'all Georgia haters need help.
Iā€™d rather see Ga win than Fla. but to be honest theyā€™re just mild annoyance. My hate is saved for Bama

Reactions: Gatornator
Iā€™d rather see Ga win than Fla. but to be honest theyā€™re just mild annoyance. My hate is saved for Bama

I've found it takes too much energy to hate them more than others, Its like a waste of good hate.

Florida

Bama
Ohio St.
ND
Mich

The East is up for grabs. Florida, Georgia and Kentucky. Georgia has been the least impressive I've watched all year. Not sure what it is but Fromm has looked horrible (outside the LSU game to) but I think he was 4th nationally going into the game in qbr. Something has just been off with that team. Guess we'll know after the Florida vs ga and KY vs ga games. I dunno what some you have been watching but Mays has been playing good, even great at times. KY with no QB I think will hurt them and the winner of ga vs FL will win the East.

Bama should have the West wrapped up. LSU will be a challenge for them but if tua is 100% by then they win by 20+. Their D is giving up more than normal cause the offense is scoring so stupid fast and the backups are giving up points in mop up duty. For Petes sake they hadn't punted since sept 22 till yesterday. They're young and not as deep to so that could figure in towards the end with injuries. I think their first team D was ranked 16th going into the mizz game. IF bama was to lose LSU needs to win out and A&M could get in their way. Burrow hasn't been good statistically but he's pulled thru when needed and he doesn't break down mentally. A&M is playing well and getting better each week like other teams. Bama blows out whoever wins the East in the championship.

Playoffs I think will be Bama, ND, Ohio St and Clemson. Don't see 2 sec teams getting in this year. Lot of great games yet to be played and hopefully our Vols can run the table after this Saturday

Reactions: lexkyvol

VN Store

Back