Now that uga has lost, (Prediction)

And his ass should've been ejected and sitting for the first half of the next game.

He should have been ejected, but the refs so thoroughly lost control of that game that they were bound to screw it up. However, only a targeting ejection requires sitting out the first half of the next game.

Last edited:
Bama will have their toughest game vs LSU at night in Death Valley. I think there are health issues with Tua’s leg. Bama is being very sketchy about it. If he goes down, LSU could clip them. LSU should win every game left with Bama being the only toss up
Which means LSU will lose to someone else. They have tended to screw up that Friday after Thanksgiving against Arkansas. I don’t know if it is a last game thing or an Arkansas thing but even when Ark is bad and LSU really good those games are nuts. With the schedule change they now go to A&M that’s Friday. Plus they go to Arkansas two weeks before that. I can easily see LSU losing one of those.

Would not surprise me in the least bit for Georgia to lose to Florida also. I’m also thinking Florida could wind up winning the east.

Having that convo the other day. FLA is getting better as the season goes along. Finally we are too. UGA is beatable by this FLA squad. The east is gonna get interesting, especially if FLA and Tenn take care of business with remaining SEC East opponents.

Reactions: Jaws
Having that convo the other day. FLA is getting better as the season goes along. Finally we are too. UGA is beatable by this FLA squad. The east is gonna get interesting, especially if FLA and Tenn take care of business with remaining SEC East opponents.

That doesn't really sound "interesting," it jist sounds like UF wins the East pretty comfortably.

Promise?

Only two teams I'm good with winning the East.

Tennessee
Anyone other than Florida

All y'all Georgia haters need help.
I live in Ga. I'd rather anyone but Ga be successful in the east. The more successful they are, the harder it is for us to recruit that state. And you don't need me to tell you how loaded it is

Yeah that's true. As much as I hate Notre Dame, they have the most impressive resume so far. I think Bama would wax them, but they have played better teams this far.

Vandy outplayed them at South Bend and should have beaten them. They are better with the change at QB but their defense is not stout enough to be in it in my opinion. Bama, LSU, and GA would all wax them just like the last time they made it in.

Reactions: feathersax
Which means LSU will lose to someone else. They have tended to screw up that Friday after Thanksgiving against Arkansas. I don’t know if it is a last game thing or an Arkansas thing but even when Ark is bad and LSU really good those games are nuts. With the schedule change they now go to A&M that’s Friday. Plus they go to Arkansas two weeks before that. I can easily see LSU losing one of those.

Under a different coach and staff. Also, LSU has finally gotten a great QB and QB play. Something they haven’t had since Matt Flynn. This isn’t the LSU of Old. If it was, Coach O wouldn’t be 6-1.

Sad you can’t differeniate between the two.

agree a personal foul was a joke should have been ejected from the game and the next game...but it Bama....so you get what you get a bunch of thugs

I opened this thread and find myself disappointed that it didnt lay out a path for the Vols to win the East lol

Bama had 2 TDs taken off the board by holding calls last nite, one of which was just the defender falling down.

A personal foul was called.
Alabama actually got called for HOLDING? What? That last happened in October 1989 if memory serves me correctly. Some poor offical didn't get the memo obviously. The SEC will be making that guy a "retirement offer" real soon
tenor (14).gif

Reactions: JuicyBrucey

VN Store

Back