Notre Dame Cathedral In Flames

Anyone that's ever been to Europe would realize that this is not a river, but a narrow canal with probably a hundred 10 foot clearance bridges along it.
Pretty sure that type tug isn't located in Paris either. While outlandish maybe, the airborne tankers would not have been feasible due to the shear number of bridges over the river. The choppers might have worked if they were available. The issue there is those type pieces of equipment aren't just on hand generally, they have to be flown in from other areas. It just sucks that we have a couple of members that can't see what we have lost due to their undying dedication to blaming everything wrong in their small small world on Trump. Oh, Mick can be included with EL and LG in this.

Pretty sure that type tug isn't located in Paris either. While outlandish maybe, the airborne tankers would not have been feasible due to the shear number of bridges over the river. The choppers might have worked if they were available. The issue there is those type pieces of equipment aren't just on hand generally, they have to be flown in from other areas. It just sucks that we have a couple of members that can't see what we have lost due to their undying dedication to blaming everything wrong in their small small world on Trump. Oh, Mick can be included with EL and LG in this.
Pretty sure they don't use aerial tankers to fight building fires.

I still don't know what it matters. Politics isn't my religion so political figures are not deities to me. Maybe they are gods to others, though.

Hypthetical tweets and responses:
T: Notre Dam in flames. Sad. "OMG is that the BEST he can do???"

T: Thoughts and prayers with Paris and Catholics to world over. "Yeah likes jTHAT:S helpful.

T: Hope they move quickly to control the flames. "Like what else were they gonna do, moron"

T: ND cathedral on fire. Suspicious this close to a major christian holiday. "RACIST"

I am not fan of Trump. But you guys a simply unhinged. And yet, everyday you actively search for more reason to come unglued.

Again, he tweets his nonsensical and amateurish solution, he invites the criticism he gets.

Just stop with the poor beleaguered Trump, bit. He posts, he is going to get mocked. And rightly so.

It should depend on the location. I'm sure dumping two or three hundred gallons of water at once on this roof (or most) would have collapsed it.

Looking at the CBS livestream there isn't any of the roof left.

Again, he tweets his nonsensical and amateurish solution, he invites the criticism he gets.

Just stop with the poor beleaguered Trump, bit. He posts, he is going to get mocked. And rightly so.
A major catastrophe is happening before our eyes and yet you're more concerned about Trump's tweets.

What an fing idiot.

Idgaf what you say about Trump. I just wish you would use your discretion and common sense. Perhaps use one of the other 5,000 threads you've started about the man.

A major catastrophe is happening before our eyes and yet you're more concerned about Trump's tweets.

What an fing idiot.
C'mon, you gotta admit the tweets (and comments after) were pretty, let's say, unstatemanlike. Even by his standards.

If Obama had the same reaction, the right would have had a complete conniption.

So standing on the ground looking at the fire, you would have said "yeah, I know those tankers are just over at the aerodrome but we don't use them on buildings, especially one this old and valuable."

You really can't be this stupid. You can be a reasonable poster, stop trying to garner likes from LG, EL, and lothlow. You are better than that.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
C'mon, you gotta admit the tweets (and comments after) were pretty, let's say, unstatemanlike. Even by his standards.

If Obama had the same reaction, the right would have had a complete conniption.
No, I would have asked the same question when someone just says "they don't use those on buildings". Why not. They use them in CA to fight forest fires, they used them over evacuated neighborhoods. When you are facing a catastrophe, all bets are off. The left, especially those on this board, can be total chicken **** at times.

Wish we could have a thread without Trump being brought up, especially considering he has absolutely nothing to do with it. This shouldn't be a partisan thing.

Paris is losing a masterpiece of architecture, history, and a major symbol of Catholicism. Sad day.

So standing on the ground looking at the fire, you would have said "yeah, I know those tankers are just over at the aerodrome but we don't use them on buildings, especially one this old and valuable."

You really can't be this stupid. You can be a reasonable poster, stop trying to garner likes from LG, EL, and lothlow. You are better than that.

Just face it, you're as dumb as Trump.

No he isn't. The only reasonable lefties on here are zep and Tank.

The rest are just blind propagandized robots.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back