Notre Dame Cathedral In Flames

I am amazed a fire suppression system wasn't retrofitted to the cathedral. Or, perhaps it was and was turned off due to construction.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Other than the usual loony posters making this political, I am confused why this is in the politics forum?
Because evil lawyer frequents this forum the most. I have no problem with apolitical news of the day in this forum.

Other than the usual loony posters making this political, I am confused why this is in the politics forum?

I posted it here because we didn't know the cause at first (terrorism was a possibility). We now know it was accidental. But our buffoon-in-chief has now opined on the proper firefighting techniques that should be used, so it's in the right place.

I posted it here because we didn't know the cause at first (terrorism was a possibility). We now know it was accidental. But our buffoon-in-chief has now opined on the proper firefighting techniques that should be used, so it's in the right place.
Check a map buffoon.

And you loons wasted no time making this another anti-Trump thread, that's the only reason you started the thread.

I think the airtankers are used to fight forest fires. You don't fly those at low altitude through the streets of Paris. Trump is such a boob.
An airtanker is an airplane. I'm sure he is using one word but thinking of the helicopters with the hundreds of gallon bucket beneath it.

There's a difference between the theoretical things one might use to fight a fire and what Paris had ready to go on a few minutes notice.

Trump just tweeted his advice, that they use water tankers to put out the fire. Only Trump can stop infernos in France. Many people are saying that, as you know.

I thought the same thing before he tweeted it. Not sure why you need to use that to bash our President?

VN Store

Back