Noticing Actors/Actresses from other movies

Watching "Ride A Crooked Trail" on Grit and saw Joanna Moore who played Andy's girlfriend Peggy in several episodes. I've seen that movie 2 or 3 times before and never notuced that was her. Always thought that was the one that got away from Sheriff Taylor; she could fish, handle a shotgun and look really good at the same time.
Definitely. Ryan O'Neal's first wife and mother of Tatum.

Watching He Got Game and just noticed a guy playing a cop also played the sheriff in Justified.

Vin Diesel in Saving Private Ryan. Kind of always forget he was in it until I watch it

David Suchet playing Jap in 13th for Dinner is a favorite of mine. I find it funny due to the fact he later went on to become the greatest Poirot ever in my opinion. I sometimes wonder if he looked at Ustinov and thought he could do it much better.

Still want to punch Upham played by Jeremy Davies. Also was very punchable as Dickie Bennett in Justified.

tumblr_njmww9NNhz1qdrcyyo1_250.gifv

Recently noticed Dan Akroyd is briefly in "Indiana Jones Temple of Doom" opening scene.

Also, Hank from Breaking Bad, was one of the officers sent in to take down the Terminator at the software facility in T2 Judgement Day.
I saw Hank was also a cop in Lethal Weapon 2 the other day....

Reactions: McDad
One of my favorite television series has been/was Justified. There have been many from that show that I have recognized over the years in other movies.

Boyd Crowder has been in many shows and movies. Recognized him from like the third or fourth Bourne movies.
Margo Martindale has been in, like, everything.

Recently noticed Dan Akroyd is briefly in "Indiana Jones Temple of Doom" opening scene.

Also, Hank from Breaking Bad, was one of the officers sent in to take down the Terminator at the software facility in T2 Judgement Day.
Hank played one of rebels (Tony?) on Total Recall.

Awww, yes. Robert Redford was in one of the series best episodes - "Nothing in the Dark" from season 3. Robert Duvall was in one of the boring hour long episodes. Burt Reynolds was in the William Shakespeare episode.

Burgess Meredith ("Mick" from Rocky) was in a few episodes. Also, Richard Kiel ("Jaws" from the James Bond movies) was in the famous "To Serve Man" episode.

Watched Pleasantville last night with Toby Mcguire and Reese Witherspoon. It had been years since I saw it. Had forgotten Paul Walker was in it. Must have been before his break out in Varsity Blues and Fast and Furious movies.

VN Store

Back