Noticing Actors/Actresses from other movies

Hey maybe y’all can help me here actually....

I have scene pictured in my head of a war movie, I’m thinking WW2 era, but could be wrong. At one point in the movie, troops are going down the road and they look back and see a lady, clearly a resident who has been affected by the war. When you look closely, you realize it’s a big name actress playing a quick cameo.

Any idea what I’m talking about? I swore it was Fury, but didn’t see it when I watched it the other day. Maybe Saving Private Ryan? In my head the actress is Gwyneth Paltrow, but I can’t find any movie like that where she’s had a cameo. Maybe it was Natalie Portman? Or Keira Knightley?

I know... I’m all over the place with this, but it’s driving me crazy.

Edit: Was it Band of Brothers maybe?

Most recent for me was going back and watching the OG Mighty Ducks and recognizing Eldon Henson from DareDevil on Netflix.

Oddest damn thing I have ever seen for casting....

Shaun and Julia from psyche actors are cast as husband and wife in a 2008 episode of fear itself an anthology show.

It was like watching a lost psyche episode where shaun is having a nightmare.

Of course, there is Richard Jaeckel who guest starred in everything.

He is like an Easter egg in shows: "There he is!"

tumblr_njmww9NNhz1qdrcyyo1_250.gifv

I had no idea that guy played in saving private ryan. He played a good character.

Jenna Fisher plays a hostess in 2003 Bob Odenkirk directed film "Melvin Goes To Dinner."

I meant good character in Justified, he played an accurate representation of many soldiers who was in ww2.
He was a very good in Justified and I don’t doubt that he was an accurate representation of many soldiers, who I am sure were terrified, still doesn’t doesn’t change the fact that his character is generally strongly disliked given the context of the movie . He’s on Jenny’s level from Forest Gump and Kit from A League of Their Own for me.

He was a very good in Justified and I don’t doubt that he was an accurate representation of many soldiers, who I am sure were terrified, still doesn’t doesn’t change the fact that his character is generally strongly disliked given the context of the movie . He’s on Jenny’s level from Forest Gump and Kit from A League of Their Own for me.

Oh yeah, he made me really angry. No doubt about that

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I didn't realize til a month or so ago that Samuel the young brother of Brad Pitt and Aidan Quinn in Legends of the Fall was Elliott in E.T.

That kid ended up playing in a few movies. He played in one of those Nicholas Sparks adapted movies with Channing Tatum.

VN Store

Back