No line judge?

Big Ten fans have said for years that the SEC protects its champions. No further evidence is needed. Guilty as charged.

These two angle appear to be from different snaps. The defensive alignment and player position looks different to me. Maybe the Ala**** player moved back after initially lining up in the neutral zone? Either these are different snaps or different points in time on the same play.
You can count the helmets to the left of the Center and see that it's not the same play. On the 4th down sneak, we were in 32 personnel with 2 TEs right and 1 left. In the pic referenced by the OP, there's no TE on the left side; just the LG and LT.

You can count the helmets to the left of the Center and see that it's not the same play. On the 4th down sneak, we were in 32 personnel with 2 TEs right and 1 left. In the pic referenced by the OP, there's no TE on the left side; just the LG and LT.
With all due respect it was the SAME play. This may help you out some. As I stated before, there was no other play ran from inside the 1 yard line all game. guarantano fumble.jpg

With all due respect it was the SAME play. This may help you out some. As I stated before, there was no other play ran from inside the 1 yard line all game. View attachment 232744
Just realized what I'm seeing and you're right. But, this is well before the snap because what I thought was a FB is actually Calbert running to lineup as the TE on this side. Between the time of your pic and the snap, that lineman must have backed up several inches and reset.

Just realized what I'm seeing and you're right. But, this is well before the snap because what I thought was a FB is actually Calbert running to lineup as the TE on this side. Between the time of your pic and the snap, that lineman must have backed up several inches and reset.
He may have reset. I won't argue that. Given the horrible officiating not only in this game but across all of the league, I simply do not give the refs any benefit of the doubt.

I just went back and watched the replay. They ARE actually from the same play. One of their linebackers pulled him back well before the snap, so no foul there. I would love to have something else to direct my anger to on that play, but it looks like JG will bear the full force of it.

I'm just a nobody and I get it. But I want an explanation from Steve Shaw about what happened Saturday night. If he has any integrity whatsoever he would he would come out with an explanation or his side of how the call were made and what the repercussions are.
He’s from Alabama so he has no integrity....remember Albert Means 1992. Look it up.

Here's the overhead shot right at the snap. Nobody offsides.

That picture doesn't match the other one, the guys hand is clearly over a foot into the field of play from the endzone line, in that picture his hand is basically on the line.

That picture doesn't match the other one, the guys hand is clearly over a foot into the field of play from the endzone line, in that picture his hand is basically on the line.
Oops, just got to the end of the messages and saw it was 2 different plays, apologies. Gotta read from end to beginning I guess

Pretty sure there was no TE on the left side on the rogue play. Calbert came over and lined up outside Morris (LT) with Trey to Morris' right (LG). DWA and I believe Bumphus are the 2 TEs lined up on the right side. With that heavy lineup on the left I am surprised Bama wasn't more aware and sold out for the dive. But the overhead of that play doesn't show anyone in the neutral zone.

Video proves Jarrett Guarantano called his own number vs. Bama

That was the same play. The Bama DE initially lined up offside, but he backed up before the snap. There is another video out there that shows the play from the end zone line and you can see him back up before the snap.

It's not the same play...….where's the hash marks?
It is the same play. No other play was ran from inside the 1 yard line all game. It is impossible for it to be any other play. I literally posted multiple pictures also.

VN Store

Back