No change coming

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
The sad thing is our university is completely incompetent when it comes to hires.
Not only is there the issue of buying out this coach and his assistants......we cannot seems to hire anyone who is proven.

Let’s face it, we got lucky with Fulmer being hires as a coach because he was an unproven coordinator when hired.

So at the end of next year when we finally replace this guy we will botch the next hire.

We will not win another championship in my lifetime.

The sad thing is our university is completely incompetent when it comes to hires.
Not only is there the issue of buying out this coach and his assistants......we cannot seems to hire anyone who is proven.

Let’s face it, we got lucky with Fulmer being hires as a coach because he was an unproven coordinator when hired.

So at the end of next year when we finally replace this guy we will botch the next hire.

If they hire a proven coach they will....that's a big if

Need to spend some money.

I’m just curious what the Fire Pruitt crowd is gonna day when all these recruits that Pruitt has here decide to up and leave and we have to wind up with tons of walk ons on the roster because we can only recruit 25 guys

VN Store

Back