Nigel interception

.... but it wasn't as obvious out of bounds as some are saying.....
I saw two replay angles. Those were totally inconclusive! Shoes are 1.5 - 2 above the ground. How did they measure the angle of offset. Unless, they had an overhead camera angle or a sideline angle ... which we did not get to see. I am calling the refs optically challenged or poorly educated.
Here is one of their training apps that show feet in motion ... enjoy.
“Stepping feet” Motion Illusion
Based on the angles we were shown ... they saw what they wanted to see ... not what is real. 😁😁😁😁

Not sure about the spot but he stepped out. It’s a shame because it was a touchdown saving pick but it changed the momentum of the game for sure.

Reactions: Remy
I have nothing to prove to you my friend. My point remains it is not that hard to stay in bounds. NW has randomly stepped out of bounds twice on int returns. It's also not very hard to get a scholarship somewhere to play ball.
I’m inclined to not believe you until you have proof. Playing division VIII ball and not stepping out of bounds is not the same as playing for the Vols

I'm not upset at Warrior for not staying in bounds, but come on it didn't look like it was that difficult for him to not step out lol

VN Store

Back