Nigel interception

Listened to the Pardon My Take podcast with guest Herm Edwards. He said Dale Carter was the most talented player he ever coached. I found that very interesting.

Reactions: FïreBall
When I saw the replay i thought he was out. Bigger crime was the no face mask on Callaway on his long catch in the waning moments of the first half. Would have put UT in FG position at least.
Yes. Like his helmet could have come off like that without being pulled hard somewhere. Doesn’t have to be the face mask for a penalty

Reactions: posivol
Just stay the hell in bounds!! No reason to step out,, he actually could have cut it inside some to allow another block. Just not focused. Scoring in that situation is Job 1. But, Nigel can catch.
You are truly one of a kind. He makes an interception, a wonderful return, but because as he dodged a would be tackler, he is called out by the one who disgraces the name he goes by on this site every time he posts. How boorish.

Last edited:
Two things; That fuzzy replay was not conclusive evidence. I watched it a number of times and it just isn't. Good thing is that it didn't matter at the end. The Beer Barrel.. The beer barrel was retired after those Kentucky players were killed in an accident that involved alcohol. I agreed at the time and all the years since. But, if you agreed and are selling beer in the stadiums today, there is no reason not to bring it back. And, don't name it something else. It needs to remain being called the Beer Barrel. It was one of the oldest traditions in the conference.
It was sad about the deaths. But geez, it's an empty wooden barrel with dates and scores on it. I don't think retiring it has saved a single life, nor discouraged anyone from making harmful life decisions. Bring it back. Good point about beer in the stadium, which doesn't really change my opinion. Can you drink in Kroger Stadium? Kroger does have a wine/beer aisle where I live..

Reactions: Slydell
It was sad about the deaths. But geez, it's an empty wooden barrel with dates and scores on it. I don't think retiring it has saved a single life, nor discouraged anyone from making harmful life decisions. Bring it back. Good point about beer in the stadium, which doesn't really change my opinion. Can you drink in Kroger Stadium? Kroger does have a wine/beer aisle where I live..
I did not see any beer sales last night, but that doesn't mean you can't drink.

Reactions: ptcarter
Are you serious? I'm betting you have never played an organized sport in your life.
I was awarded Scholarships to play college football. I played running back and ran down the sidelines many times. Stopping, cutting, throwing guys across my body out of bounds. I never just randomly stepped out of bounds on my way down the sidelines lol.

I was awarded Scholarships to play college football. I played running back and ran down the sidelines many times. Stopping, cutting, throwing guys across my body out of bounds. I never just randomly stepped out of bounds on my way down the sidelines lol.
pics ?

Getting rid of the Beer Barrel because some idiot UK guys got into a DUI wreck is the most PC dumbest thing that our former AD did
I don’t miss it. Never really cared about it. It’s a barrel with mostly Vol victory dates scribbled on it. Players win, pose with it over their heads and find a cubbyhole to stash the fuzzer for another year.

Yes. Like his helmet could have come off like that without being pulled hard somewhere. Doesn’t have to be the face mask for a penalty

That's true, but it was a face mask. You could clearly see it on one of the replays they showed on TV. He had a hand full of face mask when he let the helmet go.

It sure looked like Warrior stepped out of bounds to me. Regardless, it stopped a KY drive and fortunately, we scored anyway. I agree with a previous poster that this was his best game.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
What happened here. I’m going nuts over a pick 6, no flags, then It starts with the replays. They were showing a blurry shoe possibly being on the line. That replay showed the ball being being around the Kentucky 40 yard line. They ended up marking it @ our 37???
He was definitely out of bounds, but not sure about the spot. We won though!

Well, Hail, Im willing to show you. I can probably Fast walk and beat that azz! LOLOLOL.
Dear Mr Freak,
Can we please get this sanctioned and get a 40 yd dash contest between JWF and K-town??
I would almost pay to see these two old geezers, bumblin, stumblin and rumblin 40 yards!
🤪

Sincerely,
Cobbwebb0710

Reactions: spyfish007
When I saw the replay i thought he was out. Bigger crime was the no face mask on Callaway on his long catch in the waning moments of the first half. Would have put UT in FG position at least.
Agree with both statements. They were all over him. P.I. In the end zone on one play where he definitely would have caught the ball.

VN Store

Back