Nigel interception

I was awarded Scholarships to play college football. I played running back and ran down the sidelines many times. Stopping, cutting, throwing guys across my body out of bounds. I never just randomly stepped out of bounds on my way down the sidelines lol.
The create a player feature, on NCAA 2012, for PS2, doesn’t count. 😉
GBO!!

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I can understand the reversal, but it wasn't as obvious out of bounds as some are saying. As already said, if it were Bama, GA, LSU then they don't reverse that.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Dear Mr Freak,
Can we please get this sanctioned and get a 40 yd dash contest between JWF and K-town??
I would almost pay to see these two old geezers, bumblin, stumblin and rumblin 40 yards!
🤪

Sincerely,
Cobbwebb0710
Over/under on pulled hamstrings, high ankle sprains and heart palpitations?

Two things; That fuzzy replay was not conclusive evidence. I watched it a number of times and it just isn't. Good thing is that it didn't matter at the end. The Beer Barrel.. The beer barrel was retired after those Kentucky players were killed in an accident that involved alcohol. I agreed at the time and all the years since. But, if you agreed and are selling beer in the stadiums today, there is no reason not to bring it back. And, don't name it something else. It needs to remain being called the Beer Barrel. It was one of the oldest traditions in the conference.

I always wondered why it was the Beer Barrel when Kentucky and Tennessee are known for Whiskeys.

Reactions: spyfish007
Of what exactly?
fair enough Lane, I guess I did leave that a bit open ended. Perhaps a picture of you tiptoeing down the sidelines, making sure that you stayed inbounds. A picture of you taking a hand off from the QB.

At least Nigel got the ball back for the Vols. I figured the refs would cheat him out of a touchdown. Never fails.

fair enough Lane, I guess I did leave that a bit open ended. Perhaps a picture of you tiptoeing down the sidelines, making sure that you stayed inbounds. A picture of you taking a hand off from the QB.
I have nothing to prove to you my friend. My point remains it is not that hard to stay in bounds. NW has randomly stepped out of bounds twice on int returns. It's also not very hard to get a scholarship somewhere to play ball.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
This doesn't pertain to the interception, but on the 4th and goal we probably lose if Nigel doesn't cover up the pitch man. If he goes for the fake then the pitch walks into the end zone.
That was an amazing play. I’ve been very critical of Warrior for 3 years now, but he’s picked up his play the last month, and that play, for him to be that disciplined and that trusting of his teammates was just amazing. No way he would’ve done that even 4-5 weeks ago imo. Has really progressed and helped this team and that play on Saturday was the pinnacle of it.

Excuse me...I speak Mod! We don’t have this win streak without Warrior and he’s made a clinic of timely interceptions...but “he steps out of bounds too easily!” That’s STUPID cuz! Or something like that. 🤔
LOL I love Warrior and am greatful for all his hard work. He had one of his best games as a Vol saturday without a doubt. "He has a lack of awareness when running down the sideline" is a fair take.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
LOL I love Warrior and am greatful for all his hard work. He had one of his best games as a Vol saturday without a doubt. "He has a lack of awareness when running down the sideline" is a fair take.
I’ll take the running down the sideline part and be GREATFUL.

DALE CARTER Scores on that INT. Warrior wasn't pushed, he had a TD in his reach, and just Stepped OOB. Warrior makes a lot of plays, but Misses some too. SO-----I see that it's TABOO to critique the Vols; in this day of Wussies.
It's not that he had time to stop and think about his route to the end zone. Of course you would have done much better.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I will race you any time anywhere. 100 meters to 5k, bro. Then we’ll head over to the Waffle House to throw dukes. We’ll get this thing settled.
Is that done out back by the grease trap? Could get weird..

That was an amazing play. I’ve been very critical of Warrior for 3 years now, but he’s picked up his play the last month, and that play, for him to be that disciplined and that trusting of his teammates was just amazing. No way he would’ve done that even 4-5 weeks ago imo. Has really progressed and helped this team and that play on Saturday was the pinnacle of it.
Yeah I couldn't agree more. He's buying in and starting to be the player we hoped he would be when he committed here. It would have been very interesting to see what kind of player he could've been if he'd been under Pruitt the whole time.

Just stay the hell in bounds!! No reason to step out,, he actually could have cut it inside some to allow another block. Just not focused. Scoring in that situation is Job 1. But, Nigel can catch.

I'm sure he was thinking about something else rather than scoring.
Maybe like, " I read the stupidest thing today".

VN Store

Back