Nigel interception

whodatvol

What happened here. I’m going nuts over a pick 6, no flags, then It starts with the replays. They were showing a blurry shoe possibly being on the line. That replay showed the ball being being around the Kentucky 40 yard line. They ended up marking it @ our 37???

What happened here. I’m going nuts over a pick 6, no flags, then It starts with the replays. They were showing a blurry shoe possibly being on the line. That replay showed the ball being being around the Kentucky 40 yard line. They ended up marking it @ our 37???
I thought it was a bs reversal no more than the blurry replay showed, they would have never overturned that call on bama with no more evidence than that.

The solo tackle he made on the sweep play in the 4th quarter was beast. Tackled the blocker and the running back!

This is why I like white shoes. It is easier to see a quarter inch of green grass between a white line and a white shoe. Black shoes suck.

Just stay the hell in bounds!! No reason to step out,, he actually could have cut it inside some to allow another block. Just not focused. Scoring in that situation is Job 1. But, Nigel can catch.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Just stay the hell in bounds!! No reason to step out,, he actually could have cut it inside some to allow another block. Just not focused. Scoring in that situation is Job 1. But, Nigel can catch.
Are you serious? I'm betting you have never played an organized sport in your life.

Obvious OOB and they got the mark correct.

I think Nigel just wasn't focused on the oob line, just looking ahead to see where the hole may be to cut back. He was a little too careless but that's okay. We did win.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I was frustrated too when they showed the replay and wondered why he would step out when it seemed like he had a straight path down the sideline, but after watching a couple of times he was about to cut inside or was gonna fake cutting and he stepped sideways just a little to push off that way. That reversal was huge but the INT itself was too. UK was gonna score on that drive if they just kept running the ball and that might have put us in a hole we wouldn't have climbed out of. Nigel played the best game of his career last night!

Reactions: Remy
Two things; That fuzzy replay was not conclusive evidence. I watched it a number of times and it just isn't. Good thing is that it didn't matter at the end. The Beer Barrel.. The beer barrel was retired after those Kentucky players were killed in an accident that involved alcohol. I agreed at the time and all the years since. But, if you agreed and are selling beer in the stadiums today, there is no reason not to bring it back. And, don't name it something else. It needs to remain being called the Beer Barrel. It was one of the oldest traditions in the conference.

VN Store

Back