Neyland II

I like a girl for the first time in a long time....
270.gif

Ok Grudenites. I need some help. Since the form of the board has changed, I do not have my friends list anymore. There is a poster from the Tri-Cities (I think) that was having a lot of health issues and he talked about how hard it was for him to get tickets and make it to the games. Last Fall I said I would hook him up with a pair of tickets and a parking pass for one of the games I won't be able to go to. I am not sure which game that will be, but I can't recall his username in order to contact him. Any help from the Vol Family? I will recognize the username when I see it!

Edit: I think I found it. Is there anyway To get "Eternal" to contact me? I don't see that private messaging is enabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternal
Ok Grudenites. I need some help. Since the form of the board has changed, I do not have my friends list anymore. There is a poster from the Tri-Cities (I think) that was having a lot of health issues and he talked about how hard it was for him to get tickets and make it to the games. Last Fall I said I would hook him up with a pair of tickets and a parking pass for one of the games I won't be able to go to. I am not sure which game that will be, but I can't recall his username in order to contact him. Any help from the Vol Family? I will recognize the username when I see it!

Edit: I think I found it. Is there anyway To get "Eternal" to contact me? I don't see that private messaging is enabled.

@eternal

@Sstterry is looking for you.

Ta-Da!!!

Reactions: Sstterry

Thanks

Last edited:
I had typed a email this morning to send to you but got busy and had to jet the house at the last min. Hmm never had a gmail bounce back. Thanks for letting me know

Reactions: Sstterry
l[VIDEO=][VIDEO=][VIDEO=][/VIDEO][/VIDEO][/VIDEO]kjhghkk if fFM ggjjjgg oh ts ft. I'll o it fghhgghjggjjgggkooggghg hi UFC I'mjgcc ci jjghjjggjjvghim kokgchk kbb v him:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:;):cool::D:oops:g:eek::cool::mad:;)

Hey Charlie. Geeeyut you sum boy. From yo soul out through yo hole son. Smile so big you got to draw the shade. Smell the ozone from the heavens and feel Gods kiss on the gentle breeze. See the colors of Gods world so vibrant and intoxicating. Love does all this and more.

VN Store

Back