Neyland II

Volzonya

I have to say, things got pretty damn weird here in the off season, and I'm afraid that a lot of the old timers backed away.

hope everyone is doing well, or at least hanging in there
Ape must have found love finally and escaped to Guatemala, or he buried his clothes in a shallow grave along with "something else" and is on the run to Guatemala. In his absence me and Charlie raise our weird flag on occasion. If the shoe fits, make it stink.

VolNExile

Easily Amused
Ape must have found love finally and escaped to Guatemala, or he buried his clothes in a shallow grave along with "something else" and is on the run to Guatemala. In his absence me and Charlie raise our weird flag on occasion. If the shoe fits, make it stink.
Sure, I realize. I don't know about the others, but I was left with a pretty bitter taste after realizing how much we had all been played. Walking away was about the only reasonable response.

Fascinating to note the posters who just vanished afterwards, on all of VN, not just here. * poof *

apevol

KDKWKDJDKAJFBAJFJW D JAKFJSJSHF
I’ve finally become a home wrecker. Don’t feel bad at all.

Charlie Kelly

We're Crab People now, Dee.
I have to say, things got pretty damn weird here in the off season, and I'm afraid that a lot of the old timers backed away.

hope everyone is doing well, or at least hanging in there
I was under the assumption that everyone was weird in here. Be glad Ape and I didn't post half the stuff we were up to. That crazy bas**** and I trade texts all the time and you'd swear we'd blown up Philly and Chatt if you'd read through our texts. Still love you VnE. You're one of the good ones :)

VN Store

Sponsors