Neyland II

My bama friends were like "Go Vols" . After the game they were like "Now we comin to serve up yo 12th loss in da series." I had nothing to say.

I have to say, things got pretty damn weird here in the off season, and I'm afraid that a lot of the old timers backed away.

hope everyone is doing well, or at least hanging in there
Ape must have found love finally and escaped to Guatemala, or he buried his clothes in a shallow grave along with "something else" and is on the run to Guatemala. In his absence me and Charlie raise our weird flag on occasion. If the shoe fits, make it stink.

Reactions: Charlie Kelly
Everything in Guatemala is built for short people. Anyone near or above 6' tall would be considered a giant and stand out like a sore thumb.

Ape must have found love finally and escaped to Guatemala, or he buried his clothes in a shallow grave along with "something else" and is on the run to Guatemala. In his absence me and Charlie raise our weird flag on occasion. If the shoe fits, make it stink.
Sure, I realize. I don't know about the others, but I was left with a pretty bitter taste after realizing how much we had all been played. Walking away was about the only reasonable response.

Fascinating to note the posters who just vanished afterwards, on all of VN, not just here. * poof *

I’ve finally become a home wrecker. Don’t feel bad at all.

I have to say, things got pretty damn weird here in the off season, and I'm afraid that a lot of the old timers backed away.

hope everyone is doing well, or at least hanging in there

I was under the assumption that everyone was weird in here. Be glad Ape and I didn't post half the stuff we were up to. That crazy bas**** and I trade texts all the time and you'd swear we'd blown up Philly and Chatt if you'd read through our texts. Still love you VnE. You're one of the good ones :)

Reactions: VolNExile
Hey Charlie. Hope you had a great Christmas. I really hope you have a weird new year.

Oh I had a good one. Just miss you and Ape telling me how crazy I am. Matter of fact, let me text that m*******er and see what he's up to. Drink one for me VZ!

If anyone roots for Bama today, I'll stab them in the heart and not feel the least bit bad about it.

VN Store

Back